CHAPTER 34

~Yolanda's POV~

After the much needed, soothing shower, I dried myself off and exited the bathroom. The first thing I noticed was the black gift box, attached with a pretty violet bow, lying neatly on my bed.

I approached it both with anticipation and great excitement. Placing the box on my lap, I opened the little card attached to it-

Happy birthday lovely:)

I still remember the day I saw you. I was and still am swept away by your beauty. Every part of you including your amazing character is to die for. Your eyes make my heart beat faster than light. Your smile makes me love you more and more. The urge to capture those lips in mine is way too irresistible.

I could never love another, the way I love you. There's no one else in the world I desire more than you. There could never be another as wonderful and as true as you. There can be only you in my heart for you've filled every single part. May our love endure....

Yours only
-B-

The words in the letter made my heart warm and giddy. At first I assumed it was Logan but the initial is a B? Brian? He still likes me? But he....
I guess I'll ask him personally. I lifted the lid to view the contents of the box. I stared at it for about five minutes, eyes widened and jaw dropped in awe. I laid the long, thin strapped, cobalt dress on my bed. It had multiple silver criss crosses as it's back design. It was extremely exquisite.

I put on the dress and viewed myself in the mirror

I put on the dress and viewed myself in the mirror. The dress fit perfectly. It shaped around my bust, waist and hips excellently. I guess I need stilettos for this... maybe wedges. Wedges it is. I'm not an expert in walking in stilettos.
I was fastening the strap of my three inch black wedge when Lily stumbled into the room. I gave her a questioning expression as her jaw dropped.
"Well damn girl. You're on fire!" She complimented before striding into my room, her stilettos clacked against the wooden floor.
"Thank you. Love the dress" I commented, viewing her red and black halter neckline dress.

 Love the dress" I commented, viewing her red and black halter neckline dress