CHAPTER 3

A particular book caught my attention, reading its story description with interest I someone behind me but before I could turn, a hand covered my mouth, muffling my screams. I froze when he spoke. His warm breath tickling my neck.
"I got you now... sugar plum!"

___________

Tirzah's POV

I kept screaming hoping someone, anyone would hear. Hoping that Blake would hear me, but it's of no use because his hand was still covering my mouth firmly.

Suddenly a wave of curiosity washed over me. There was something about his voice, and the thing he said. "I got you now... SUGAR PLUM!" I thought about those words more. No one calls me Sugar Plum except....

Mustering up the strength, I elbowed him on the chest and quickly spun around to face the guy who apparently scared the living life out of me. I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him my best death glare.

Just as I suspected the guy was none other than Logan, my boyfriend. I furrowed my eyebrows when he looked up to see me.

His forest green eyes locked onto my amber ones.

"What the in the world, Logan! Why did you do that? What are you doing here?" I literally exploded, directing questions at his perfect face. I'll admit I am pissed but it isn't his fault. He's just being goofy, like he always is. It is I who had the nightmare.

He scratched the back of his head, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I just wanted to surprise you... I didn't know "Tirzah the fearless" would actually get scared!" He emphasized on the fearless more.

I was looking down now not wanting to make eye contact too, is it because of embarrassment? Or over reaction?

He gently lifted my chin to face him. We just looked into each other's eyes- there was no fear, no embarrassment, no anger in me anymore it just melted away because I realized that he truly didn't mean it and those eyes just make me forget all my problems. That's a damn good charm that I'm jealous of.

"I'm so sorry babe... I really am. I -I din-"

I placed a finger on his pink lips.
"No, I'm sorry!" I felt tears starting to build up in my eyes.

Ugh! Me and getting emotional. Why do I become so emotional when I'm angry or even apologizing!

"I had a rough night and um... it kind of got to me...... so when you did that, I just freaked out!"

I was looking down again now totally embarrassed. I felt him wrap his well-toned arms around my body pressing me against his chest. He closed his eyes as did I, while embracing him back and inhaling his masculine scent.
I looked up to find him staring at me.

"What?" I asked whispering the words out unable to speak properly due to the butterflies in my stomach.

He grinned and licked his lips.
"You're beautiful Tirzah Woods. Like a flower, that has fallen into my arms" he winked before continuing.
" Your amber eyes melt my cruel heart. Your peach cheeks-"

I didn't allow him to speak anymore, he had turned me into a blushing mess. Instead, I placed my lips on his and kissed him passionately.

Logan is the greatest guy I've ever met or more like the only guy I've ever met, he feels lucky when his with me when it should be the other way around because he's like one of the top athletes in school! (And one of the most dashing guys that girls drool over) but from all the hot chicks he chose me. Weird I know! He says that I'm the most stunning and kind person he's ever met, actually scratch that, the only stunning and kind girl he's ever met. He is always looking into my eyes in admiration that makes my limbs go weak.