AUTHOR'S NOTE

Well...... hello humans.... I am alive. Thankfully.....

First off, I really do apologize (this has been a common trend MOONBORN17😒) for the excruciatingly long break. Whether you believe me or not that's your choice but I feel like I have to justify myself right? Anyways, like I mentioned like a month ago, I had exams coming up that lasts for two weeks so I had to halt writing. However( this bit most of you won't believe but it's true), due to heavy downpour, many parts of our country faced a flood and since the exams were national; for the sake of those affected the authorities had to shift it the following week. The following week I started and in the next week I successfully ended. The other weeks of "no updating" was because I seriously lost inspiration. Like literally. I'm not sure why though. I didn't even use wattpad. Don't ask me why because I'm unsure myself but I'm glad to back now, fully motivated and eager.

The other reason for this is that: I'm not sure if you've noticed but if you have, you've got a keen eye. I've changed the name of my principal character or protagonist. I've replaced the name 'Yolanda' with 'Tirzah' ; reason being I want to preserve the former name in another book for future. I hope you understand and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused( there are some previous chapters that I need to edit, in terms of the new name).

Take care amigos and amigas! Have a wonderful day!

Now go read the next chap....... Please😜

Toodles😎