CHAPTER 41

{ I noticed I haven't done any dedications..... 🤔
So firstly this is to all you humans who have been actually reading this stuff. Truly appreciate it ❤
Now to a couple of my friends:
@romanreignspunisher
- a very enthusiastic reader I may state who never failed to give theories that formulated in their mind.
To:@PatriciaCooper838
- a very fond supporter/reader. I do appreciate your comments as well😁
To a new buddy of mine : @Austin_90
I highly suggest you to check out his book cause it's AMAZING!😲
Lastly to my dear friend: @KeSaVlau
-Quite an eager person( one of the many people who I almost revealed our Unknown to)...
Thank you once again. Go follow these WONDERFUL human beings..😁
So here's the chapter you've been waiting for👇}

~Yolanda's POV~

"W-what?" I asked again, mostly in shock.

He looked away sympathetically, lowering his head.

"I went to visit your mum at the hospital when I received the news. I don't know how it happened all I know is that he was.." he paused, hesitant to inform me.

Salty fluid rolled down my cheeks as I stared at him, half hoping this wasn't true.

"Tell me, Brian!" I exclaimed making him jump.

"Stabbed. He was stabbed at the store" my heart felt as if it was shattered into a million pieces.

Sandra's, my dad's and Blake's intentional hurt had already smashed my heart but this just scattered the pieces of my sorrowful heart.

My knees buckled and was about to fall but thankfully, Brian grabbed me. He held me closer to him as I weeped loudly into his chest.

My tears had drenched his navy blue T-shirt. That sense of paranoia creeped it's way back to me making me pull away from him abruptly.

I scanned my surroundings, dreading to see a silhouette hiding in the shadows, ready to pounce.

"Yolanda?" Brian asked with a confused look as I faced him.

"H-he's here" I whispered to him.

"Who?" He asked.

"M-my Unknown. The stalker" I whispered again as he visibly tensed.

"No way!" He exclaimed making my eyes widen. Gesturing him to keep silent, I looked over his shoulder to see the gate wide open and to my surprise; no police officer.

Where did he go?

No wonder he got in but the security systems bailed on me too....

"Earth to Yolanda!" Brian shook me, delivering me from my thoughts.

"Sorry. Wait.... what are you doing here?" I asked, knowing that none of my friends knew about our whereabouts.

"When Logan was being rushed to ICU. He kept saying something. When I walked along side him, he told me to get you from here because your stalker would come after you next" he stated.

Even on his death bed, he's worried about me?

I gestured him to continue.