CHAPTER 14

I really wish the weekends were longer then weekdays. Here I am sitting in Physics class, on a breezy Monday, praying for the day to end.

After what happened last week I couldn't bring up the courage to actually tell Logan because I don't want to be the reason to end the friendship between them. As for Ryan and Derek, I hope I don't run into them ever again.

Brian has been acting like nothing ever happened which I'm grateful for but Adam has well distanced himself from all of us. I feel guilty even though it's not my fault but still.

Class ended shortly after our teacher lectured one of the students who was throwing pencils at another student.

I heard call Logan out my name as I pushed my way through the crowd. He grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him.

There was so much admiration and affection in those beautiful eyes. I knew he missed me and heck I missed him to. We haven't spent that much time together for the past couple weeks or should I say a month and a week!
He pulled me in for an embrace. His warm body made me feel safe... the safe I haven't felt after a long time.

He pulled away and looked at me one more time before leading us to his car. We got in and he drove us to his house.

"I missed you... like lots. I mean sure we texted and called every time but I hardly got to spend time with you..." He said breaking the weird silence.

I placed my small hand on his and squeezed it a little.

"I missed you most... I'm sorry, I'm-"

"It's ok sugarplum... I know you love helping and if tutoring Brian makes you love what you do then it's fine with me " he said as he parked his black jeep wrangler.

He is damn good at reading my thoughts and way understanding.

"Why are you so amazing?" I questioned a smile creeping up my lips.

"Because you make me amazing!" He said smirking and leaning in to kiss me which I gladly accepted.

We got into his comfy yet elegant home and was immediately greeted by his parents. Ever since we started dating, we introduced ourselves to each others parents, but since we both made a great first impression on both parents sides , we often hung out at each others homes with our parents around.

Me being here is like a family member returning from a distant country . Logan's parent's are cool , they always offer advice like my parents, they joke, go on dates a lot , and well get kinky sometimes. Logan's mum, Tory, ignored her son and hugged me tightly. I saw that she was dressed up in a navy lace dress .

She looked like a model, even without make-up. Mark, Logan's dad, was also dressed up in a green button down shirt , highlighting his eyes and dark jeans. I smiled at him as he pulled away from hugging Logan.

"Yolanda darling! It's been a long time since I saw you around here... We missed your presence " Tory said while adjusting her dress strap.

"Yeah it's like a part of the fam vanished...." he said and glanced at his watch. "well we're running a little late so the house is all yours then.... oh and don't be naughty " Mark said smirking at Logan who rolled his eyes.

"Yeah ok.... bye...." Logan said closing the door as the two love birds went off on their date night... again.

In one swift move he picked me up bridal style and walked us to the living room. I placed my hands around his neck and played with his hair. His forest eyes fixiated on me the whole time.

"I could get used to this" I suggested jokingly earning a chuckle from him.

"Haha! Sorry but you're heavy!" he dropped me on the sofa and hovered over me.