CHAPTER 10

~Unknown's POV ~

She's in her house right now. I did get a couple... ok more than a couple photos of her... again. I need to get more frames, and another camera, maybe-

I was brought back from my thoughts when I saw the pathetic Logan outside her door. He was saying something that I couldn't pick up from my distance. About twenty minutes later, she opened the door and grabbed the bag in his hands which I'm presuming is food because I know Yolanda loves food though I'm impressed by her not gaining weight that much.

It's been five minutes and that jack-ass hasn't come out yet. I couldn't hold my patience so I quietly crept onto the front yard and to the other side of the house. I know I shouldn't be snooping around but I can't help the fact that there's someone with her.

I peered through a window with it's curtains slightly drawn but enough for me to peep into.

What I saw caused my blood to boil. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. I felt frustrated, jealous and confused. Logan was on top of her, kissing her beautiful lips with his filthy ones. His hands slowly tugged at her blouse. That's it!

I went over to the door. I felt like breaking this door and ripping the life out of him. But I was helpless. I know I can't because if I did I might not be able to prove myself to her nor show her my love... the love she deserves.

Instead I rang the doorbell. I listened intently to footsteps and when I did I ran over and hid behind some trees. Just as I anticipated, Yolanda came out, her beauty calmed me right away. She looked around and went back inside.

Do something! she might go and make out with him again! Ruin her mood ... do something to turn her mood off.

I did the first thing that crossed my mind. I knocked on the door not bothering to use the door bell. I know she'd get creeped out if there was a certain knock at the door especially at this time of the night.

I knocked more loudly, still listening to her footsteps. I retreated to my hiding spot once more when she was close enough. This time she looked both creeped out and annoyed.

Good job in preventing the worst.

She stepped out and inspected her surroundings, before closing the door obviously annoyed and irritated.

I'll be your first and last, the one to give you so much love. I will Yolanda, you just have to give in sooner or later...

------------------------------------------------------

~Yolanda's POV~

I closed the door behind me, annoyed by this incident. What if it's not a bored teen whose pranking you? What if it's someone who's trying to get to you?

I pushed those thoughts aside and went to the kitchen. Logan had already placed two plates on the counter, a puzzled look on his face.

"Who was that?"He asked in curious look.

"Hm.. oh some bored teen who don't have anything interesting going on in their lives" I replied chewing on a dumpling.

He simply nodded. Our night went well though we didn't do anything intimate...unfortunately but we spent some quality couple time. I just can't wait for Friday.

~FRIDAY~

I made sure to leave the class first before anybody else because well it's my favorite day, not cause of our group plans but because it's the weekend. I mean who doesn't love the weekend. I walked over to Blake, Lily and Sandra who were waiting by my car.