CHAPTER 9

~Unknown's POV~

I looked the photo in my hand that I just printed out. Her slim figure, gorgeous long dark brown hair, pink lips that look so tempting, her glittering amber eyes melting my dark heart.

Look what you do to me. You make me love you more and more.

I framed this photo like the others. I just started my collection.Well I got a chance to get a few shots today with her being totally oblivious. Her smile is just so honest and kind.

I laid out all the photos on the bed and in every single one there's a smile. One particular one caught my eye. I picked it up and glared at the person whose filthy hands were around her shoulder.

You don't deserve her.... Oh Logan , Logan. I wish I could chop your hands off her.I deserve her! Not you ...me!

I tore the photo in half, one with Yolanda which I have to frame and the other with Logan that I scrunched into a ball.

I'll take what's rightfully mine Logan and you'll just watch it happen.

I looked at the other half with Yolanda, my anger subsided and I placed a kiss on the photo.

Don't worry I'll win you over and well if I fail to do that....
Then I'll just have to make you mine, I'll take you away where no one will find us... ever.

------------------------------------------------------

~Yolanda's POV~

I stood there in utter dismay, looking at the message sent. Thoughts were racing through my head.

Who is this? Why did this person sent this?

.... I can't wait to make you mine.... I'll see you soon.....

I shivered by those taunting words. But then my positive side kicked in.

Maybe this is just a stupid prank! Yeah it maybe is. Either by some bored junior who got my number or by one of my girlfriends! But then again those are " Maybe's".

Anger rised in me as I thought of this creep trying to scare me even if it's one of my girlfriends.

You want to scare me! Like I will.. I won't fall for this... I won't break down cause of some weirdo trying to freak me out. You're messing with the wrong girl!

I thought to myself, going with my positive side that reassured me. I jumped a little when my phone vibrated again.

Hesitantly I checked it- another new message but not from the unknown number but from Brian.

[Brian:] Hey. Hope you are ok. Anyways I wanted to say that your car already got towed and your tyre has been replaced. Thank me later 😉. Anyways can you send me your address I didn't get time to check😅. Bye.

I texted back a thank you and my address and went to feed Max. I quickly finished up my homework before taking a warm bath.

I went to the kitchen and searched for food. Nothing....
When was the last time I went shopping? I'll just order dinner and go shopping later.