CHAPTER 19

~Unknown's POV~

I watched her as she approached the flowers and hesitantly picked the note I left her.

I expected her to be overwhelmed with joy but she looked pale. She threw the card away and sank to the floor, hugged her knees and sobbed quietly.

Why the hell is she crying? What did I do wrong? Is it something I wrote? Or is it the flowers?

Whatever it was, it was really bothering her. She suddenly looked up with teary eyes and frantically looked around her.

A strong urge awoke in me to go inside the house right now and comfort her but... I can't. I can't reveal myself.... yet.

She shakily stood up, grabbed a skillet from the dishwasher and slowly walked around the house, checking in every corner for.... me? I guess?

So adorable! Don't worry my darling, I'll come to get you soon.... and then you'll find me.

She searched everywhere, displaying both courage and pure fear.
She sighed in relief when she'd checked every spot in the damn house.

I have to get her but when? It's better when there's no one around. I have to think of a plan and quick... You know what?
I'll get her tomorrow night.

~Yolanda's POV ~

The hasty search for the intruder was futile. No one was in the house, but someone did enter my house. Not only did the bouquet of flowers indicate a break in but some of my clothes especially my lingerie were left scattered on my bed.

This creep was going through my clothes! Pathetic! Doesn't this weirdo have anything better to do than to go through a girl's clothes?

The search had drained so much of my energy that I knocked out as soon as my head touched the pillow. I made sure to lock every door and window in the house before exhaustion consumed me.

I felt famished when I'd awoken from my desirable slumber. I decided to make some scrambled eggs and toast with orange juice to go with it. After satisfying my stomach I got ready for another day of learning and fed Max.

Thoughts about last night raced through my head. I made sure to lock all the doors and windows in my house before getting in my car.

I made it to school a little after 7:45AM. As I strode towards the building I couldn't help the feeling of paranoia... again. I turned back a couple of times to check if there was someone watching me but there was no one. I huffed in annoyance and ignored the weird feeling. Another day... let's just hope nothing happens today.

"Alright! Class dismissed. Oh! Don't forget to finish your assignments people, it's due next week Monday. Have a good weekend", several students groaned as our English teacher, Miss Green reminded us of our assignment which I am so excited to do because.... i really need the distraction.

Blake hooked her arm with mine and walked us out the room.

"Why is Miss Green spoiling our weekend?" She whined making me giggle at her childish behaviour.

"Come on! It's not that bad" I said as we entered the cafeteria.

The room crowded with students. A group of wannabes walked past us, flipping their luxurious hair and giving us sassy looks.