Chapter 1

"You're so useless!" Another hard slap was landed on the petite male's cheek. The women, who slapped him, pulled his hair, yanking it back until his teary eyes meets hers. "I told you to clean the kitchen, not dozing off on the kitchen island, how is it so hard for you to understand?"

"I-I'm sorry...I'm s-so sleepy so I-" A slap again landed on his cheek. He bites his lips to prevent the whimper that going to slip out from his mouth, as he was really afraid to get slap again.

"Did I ask you to speak?!" She tugs his hair even tighter, "Look at that annoying bunny ears of yours... Should've abort you right away. Thinking how you stay in my belly for 9 months long just disgusted me." She yanked off his hair, walking out and stopped her tracks at the doorframe, "Let me see you sleep one more time, I'll lock you in the basement again. I'm sure you won't want that, would you?"

"N-No..." he whispered out, earning a satisfied nod from the women. As the women walked away, he cleaned the kitchen slowly with a rag, tears already streaming down his eyes uncontrollably.

The physical pain that caused by his mother was long gone, but the scars the left by his mother's words will forever stay up in his heart, reminding him how much she hates him.

This is Jungkook's life.

He for sure know himself wasn't worthless at all, but his mother makes him doubt himself all day long. The way that how his mother treat his brother compared to how she treat him was having too much contrast. Like her mother said, she should've abort Jungkook, he was just an accident, just a mistake.

He rarely could rest. He needs to clean the whole house everyday, getting hit by his mother and also his brother. Sometimes he called himself a Cinderella but of course, he's a Cinderella without a prince.

He stared at the window beside him, imagining how it would be if he wasn't born in this family.

Wait, it's not family.

No one in this house treats him like a family.

--------------------------------------------------

"Go buy me some beer." Mrs Jeon shoved a stack of money in Jungkook's trembling hands, "What are you staring?! Just go!"

"M-Madam...I-It's not good f-for you to drink t-too much beer..." Jungkook said, hoping his mom could change the idea of drinking alcohol.

"You brat! You're afraid of my beatings after I'm drunk aren't you selfish rascal?!" Mrs Jeon pulled Jungkook's big fluffy ears, making the boy yelped in pain.

"N-No...S-Stop..." Jungkook weakly pleaded. His bunny ear is burning like it's on fire as he was again punched by his mother. He cried out in pain.

He stood up as he quickly ran out from the house, running like a crazy man, earning few glances from the passengers. He felt his heart broke when his mom said he's selfish. He genuinely cared for his mom but in return, he received a punch and harsh scoldings.

He looks around, finding himself in the middle of the bridge. The night sky is beautiful, but Jungkook got no mood to appreciate it. He puts in hands on the railing, gazing at the lake below the bridge with his blank eyes.

He clenched his fist as the money in his hands crumbled. His shoulder trembled as well as his whole body. "Why?!" He screamed out, tears streaming down from his eyes, "Why everyone has a good mother?! Why everyone got to live happily without getting abused?! Why...why no one loves me..."

More tears flowed down from his eyes. He touched his ear, wincing softly. He gazed at his fingers that covered with blood, "Probably because of her..." He chuckled bitterly.

His mother sure knows his bunny ears were the most sensitive part of his body yet she pulled it. "Guess she really hates me..."

His gaze was again fixed on the deep blue sea below him. "So beautiful..." he gasped out, "What would it feels, if I jumped into it?" He let go that stack of money, slowly climbing up on the railing as he stand on it.

He opened his arms wide, fluttered his eyes closed when the cold breeze hits him. "No one loves me, no one would ever care about my dead..." he tilted his head lifelessly, "Right?"

He inhaled the last air of the lovely earth, "Goodbye." He whispered, jumping down from the railing. He could feels air hit him as he was falling down in an inhuman speed. He could feels himself getting closer and closer to the cold water but suddenly, his movement stopped.

Someone caught him.

Someone caught him before he drowned into the ice cold water.

He opened his eyes immediately, mouth agape as he stared at the male who caught him. "Woah..." He was mesmerised by the golden shining eyes, the tall nose and the perfect jawline of the male. But what amused him more is the black gigantic wings that attached to the male's back.

He let out a laugh, like a drunken male, "Am I dreaming now?" He eyes rolled back as he fell into deep sleep. He clutched the stranger's black silk clothes unconsciously, snuggling further to the male's chest.

That's how the half bunny hybrid Jeon Jungkook, fell into the arms of the king of demons Kim Taehyung.