Chapter 19

"Hyungie..." Jungkook's arms was wrapped around Taehyung's neck as the demon king carried him. They're heading to the library in the castle as Jungkook keep on whining to read books.

"Yeah? Need anything?" Taehyung asked, staring at the bunny boy.

"Can hyungie stay with me in the library?" Jungkook questioned, continue chewing his teething ring. Nowadays, teething ring become Jungkook's best friend as he'll take his ring with him every time.

"I wish I could, baby," Taehyung stepped inside the library, placing the light boy on the fancy soft couch, "But I have work to do. I'll get back to you as soon as possible."

Jungkook just nodded his head, staring at the demon king who walked out the room, feeling slightly upset. He nibbled the teething ring, basically daydreaming about nonsense.

His ears perked up when he heard the door clicked opened. His gaze fixed on the door as he stared at the stranger who stepped inside the room with wide bambi eyes. He blinked his eyes, tilting his head as he was confused.

The stranger was equally confused as how Jungkook's did. "Hi?" He waved his hand at Jungkook awkwardly, walking closer to the boy, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice twwo meet chu (Nice to meet you)?" Jungkook's voice went muffled as he's still nibbling his teething ring.

The stranger smiled at the boy's cuteness and the boy squealed out, "Pretty!" Jungkook pointed at the stranger's dimple, a wide bunny smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you, you're pretty too." The stranger ruffled Jungkook's hair, "My name is Namjoon, what about yours?"

"'M Kookie!" Jungkook opened his arms wide as he hugged Namjoon, "Hyungie!"

"Why are you here, Kookie? Who bought you here?" Namjoon asked. He clearly remembered he never saw this boy before.

"Taetae hyungie." Jungkook replied shortly.

"You mean Taehyung?" Namjoon frowned a little when Jungkook nodded his head, "Weird...That brat never tell me about you."

Namjoon shook off his question as he focused on the boy in front of him. "Cute teething ring you have there! Can I take a look?" He asked and Jungkook gave him a hesitate nod, passing the ring to the male.

Namjoon examined the ring carefully but suddenly, it broke into half. The demon stared at the ring in widen eyes then averted his gaze to the boy, panicking when he saw tears in the boy's eyes.

Nice way to proof you're a god of destruction, Kim Namjoon, Namjoon scolded himself internally. He quickly placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulder, "I'm sorry, Kookie-" A loud wailing voice cut off anything that Namjoon want to say.

Jungkook bawled his eyes out, tears streaming down from his eyes like a mini waterfall. Namjoon tried to calm the boy down but no use, the boy only want his teething ring.

Namjoon paced back and forth in the room, "Think Namjoon think!" He hit his forehead with his palm, trying to make the boy stop crying but nothing came up in his mind. Namjoon for sure is good at studying, good at solving difficult math question but he's bad at comforting crying people.

His eyes lit up when someone came up in his mind, "Wait here for a while, Kookie. I'll bring someone here for you!"

--------------------------------------------------

"Look here, cutie! Isn't this plushie cute? Do you want it?" Yup, Namjoon brought Seokjin to the library to take care of Jungkook.

Jungkook took a peek at the plushie that Seokjin's holding, shaking his head as tears still run down from his eyes furiously, "Want t-teething ring..." he muttered.

Seokjin sighed tiredly. Luckily Jungkook cries silently, if not, Seokjin and Namjoon might be deaf now.

"It's all your fault, Kim Namjoon! How many time I need to remind you not to touch others' things? See, you broke Jungkook's favourite teething ring!" Seokjin smacked Namjoon's head as the male groaned in pain.

"Actually, why did he use teething ring? Isn't it for baby?" Namjoon asked, gulping nervously when Seokjin shoot his a glare.

"Listen up here, Kim Namjoon. Jungkookie is my baby, can't you see how cute he is when he nibbled on the teething ring. Also, it's your fault for breaking Jungkook's teething ring." Seokjin pinched the bridge of his nose when he saw Jungkook is still crying, "You know what, go get Taehyung here. Only Taehyung can stop his cry now."

"Aye aye, captain."

--------------------------------------------------

"What the hell happened?" Taehyung asked Namjoon and Seokjin, another hand busy smoothing the back of Jungkook. He frowned when he noticed Jungkook's teething ring was missing.

"Where's your teething ring, baby?"

Jungkook whimpered, more tears slipped out of his eyes, "J-Joonie hyungie b-broke it..." he fiddled his fingers, placing his sleeves in between his teeth as he started chewing it.

Hearing Jungkook's statement, Taehyung glared at his brother, while Namjoon just shrugged, mouthing a 'I'm sorry'. The demon king sighed heavily, "Baby, Hyungie bought you tons of teething rings. You can choose it in our room."

"R-Really?" Jungkook's eyes sparkled with tears as he wiped his tears with his sweater paws.

"Yes. Let's go now, we got so much teething rings to choose!" Taehyung hoisted the boy up and the boy wrapped his arms around his neck.

They both walked out of the room, leaving Namjoon and Seokjin behind.

"He should've said he got many teething rings from the first moment." Namjoon mumbled, earning a scoff from Seokjin.

"Well, you should've keep your hands away from Jungkook's teething rings from the first moment." Seokjin sassed back.