Chapter 13

Though it's morning in hell, Taehyung's bedroom was still dark and gloomy as thick curtains blocked all sunlight from shining through the window.

Two of them, Taehyung and Jungkook was sleeping peacefully, until the bunny starts to whimper.

The whimpers weren't so loud at first, but soon get louder and louder until Taehyung got woken up. The king  immediately bolted up cause he recognises that voice too well.

"Baby! Wake up!" He shook Jungkook's body softly, but the boy was still in deep slumber, still can't wake up from his nightmare.

"D-Don't leave me..." Jungkook whimpered out, fists clutching the comforter as beads of sweat began to form on his forehead. "H-Hyungie..."

Guilt ate Taehyung up when he saw Jungkook's condition. He was the one who caused it. Taehyung quickly hugged the boy, putting him on his lap as he cradle Jungkook like a baby.

"Hyungie won't leaves you, baby." He said out with his deep voice and somehow the boy in his embrace calmed down.

The bunny's uneven breathing was soon replaced by regular one. He soon got back his senses, slowly opened his beautiful doe eyes, letting out a breath of relief when Taehyung's face was right in front of him.

Jungkook clung Taehyung's neck tightly and buried his head in his chest, "P-Please don't leave me hyungie! I'll be a g-good boy, please don't send me back to my mother..." He weakly pleaded, trembling violently as soon as he thought of his mother.

"Calm down, baby..." Taehyung stroked Jungkook's hair, hand travelling from his ear to his chubby cheeks, "I would never leave you, let alone sending you back to your mother."

Jungkook let out a loud cry, "I t-thought you don't want kookie anymore..."

Taehyung was confused when Jungkook started to speak in third person point of view. Maybe Jungkook fell into subspace after a nightmare...He thought. He found out it's so cute for Jungkook to talk in third person point of view, but he has no time to appreciate it as he need to comfort the bunny first.

He clenched his fists, wanting to punch himself so bad for ignoring Jungkook. He cupped Jungkook's cheeks, "I love you so much. Kookie is so lovely, so cute, so pretty and so thoughtful, I would never ever abandon you, baby."

"K-Kookie is pretty?" Jungkook sniffled, wiping his tears with his sweater paws.

A small chuckle emitted from Taehyung's lips, "From all the things I said, you just heard 'Kookie is pretty'? Well of course you're pretty, my mate! Have you ever look yourself in the mirror? Definitely the most beautiful thing I ever seen in the world!"

Jungkook giggled out, landing a small punch on Taehyung's chest, "Stop teasing kookie, hyungie."

"You're too cute for your own good, baby," Taehyung stated, booping his nose with Jungkook's.

"Kookie is cute too?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head to sideways.

"What do you say? Of course you're the cutest!" The demon king nuzzled his nose on Jungkook's strawberry scented hair, earning a loud squeal from the bunny.

"Is Kookie-" "Stop asking, baby. No matter what you ask, I will always say yes cause you're just perfect." Taehyung stared deeply into Jungkook's sparkling eyes that looks like it held the whole galaxy, smiling softly.

Taehyung felt confused when Jungkook frowned cutely, "Why are you frowning, princess?"

"You said you'll always say yes to kookie question but what if kookie asked if Kookie was annoying or not?" The bunny's face went pouty, cherry red lips puckered up like it's claiming for a kiss.

Taehyung let out a loud laugh at Jungkook's cuteness, "Well, Hyungie apologies to you for his choice of words then!" He pecked Jungkook's lips, as the boy again squealed out.

"More kisses!" Jungkook opened his arms wide, a wide bunny smile plastered on his face.

Taehyung smirked, "Glad to do so, baby."

--------------------------------------------------

All demons who gathered in the throne room just quietly gossiping when they saw their queen curled up in the ball, leaning on Taehyung's chest with his eyes closed shuts.

Taehyung who noticed their gaze immediately said, "Eyes up, demons. Peasants are not allowed to stare at the queen directly."

The demons quickly tugged their head down at the king's statement.

"May I ask...Why is the queen here, your majesty?" One of the demon asked.

"The queen didn't get enough sleep yesterday so now he's taking a nap," Taehyung let out an annoyed sigh, "So you all better stay quiet the whole time. The queen needs a good nap."

"Yes, your majesty." They said and bowed respectfully.

Taehyung nodded his head in satisfaction. His gaze averted to Jungkook when the boy started to shift on his lap.

"H-Hyungie..." The bunny cutely mumbled in his sleep, rubbing his soft cheeks against Taehyung's silk shirt. "Kookie w-woves (loves) you..."

Taehyung chuckled out at Jungkook's natural cuteness, "Hyungie loves you too."