Chapter 7

"H-How old are you?"

"I'm 1201 years old, angel." Taehyung chuckled out when Jungkook gasped out cutely.

"1201 years old?! Y-You're older t-than my grand grand grand grand parents!" Jungkook's eyes sparkled as he still feels fascinated by Taehyung's age, "H-How do you know I'm your mate?"

Taehyung's lips curved up, forming a small smile, "Give me your hand, angel," He grabbed Jungkook's hand, intertwining his fingers with Jungkook's. Sparkles began to gather around their hands, "Can you see those sparkles, angel?"

"Y-Yes I did! It's s-so beautiful..." Jungkook stated, eyes still glued on their intertwined hands.

"Not just those sparkles, I also felt tingles in my heart whenever I'm with you, and that only occurs when I'm around my mate." He pinched Jungkook's cute button nose, making the boy scrunched up his nose unconsciously.

"I wish I c-could feel t-this kind of feelings too..." Jungkook said, pouting softly.

"You will, princess. After I marked you, then you'll become immortal and felt anything I feel." Taehyung explained.

"M-Mark me then!"  Jungkook yelped when Taehyung hovered over him.

"You're playing with fire now, angel," he pinned Jungkook's wrist, "After I marked you, we need to have mating time too."

"M-Mating time? W-What is it?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head to sideways.

"Well, How should I explain this to you? You'll know it when I marked you." Taehyung placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's cherry lips before letting the boy go.

"But w-why can't you m-mark me right now?"

"I wish I could, baby," Taehyung sighed, staring at the slim figure of Jungkook, "Your health condition wasn't the best right now. I'm afraid you can't stand me," he leaned down, whispering to Jungkook's ear, "I'm a beast when I'm in the bed, sweetie."

Jungkook shivered when Taehyung's hot breath tickled his neck. He backed away a little, cheeks flushed, "A-Alright..."

They stay in a comfortable silence for a while, until Taehyung spoke, "Do you want to go back to earth, princess?"

Jungkook shook his head furiously, "Please d-don't...I d-don't want to s-see my mother..." Tears start to form in Jungkook's eyes as he stared at the demon king.

"Of course I won't let you see your mother, angel," Taehyung used his thumb to wipe off Jungkook's tears, "It's just...I bet you never been to cinemas, amusement park and other cool places in human world right?"

Jungkook nodded his head softly, his big floppy ears move along with his head, "Y-Yes..."

"Then let's go and play around shall we?" Taehyung asked, a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

"Yes!" Jungkook squealed out, hugging Taehyung tightly.

"But first, let's eat something before we go, alright?"

--------------------------------------------------

"C-Can we go now, hyung?" Jungkook asked meekly, tugging Taehyung's shirt.

"I need to get you more clothes. It's getting colder recently." Taehyung said, hands still busy fixing Jungkook's dress shirt. He took a coat, wrapping it around Jungkook, making the boy look like a burrito right now.

He wrapped another scarf around Jungkook's neck, stifling a small laugh when he saw Jungkook half covered face.

"H-Hyung...How can I-I play with these c-clothes?" Jungkook whined softly, stomping his feet on the floor.

Taehyung chuckled out, "Alright alright. I'll take off the scarf from you. But the coat and other clothes need to be 100 percent on your body." He took off the scarf and randomly toss it to the corner of the room. "Ready to go now?"

Jungkook nodded his head firmly, "Yes!"

"Wrap your arms and legs around me, angel." Jungkook followed Taehyung words obediently, "H-How do we go to h-human world, hyung?"

"You'll see, princess." Taehyung winked at Jungkook. He walked towards the balcony with Jungkook in his arms, "Close your eyes if you're afraid, angel."

"I'm not afraid." Jungkook shook his head, pursing his lips.

Taehyung smirked a little, "Glad to hear that, angel." He jumped down after finishing his sentence, gigantic wings flipped as he carried Jungkook steadily in his arms.

"Woah..." Jungkook gasped out. "Hell i-is so beautiful..." the night sky of hell was different from the human world. It filled with billion of stars, moon was also in a huge size, unlike the tiny size of human world. Below them was the city of hell, Jungkook who has sensitive ears can easily heard the demons' chatters even they're on the ground.

Jungkook averted his gaze to Taehyung when he heard the demon king mumbled a few incoherent words. Suddenly, Jungkook felt his surroundings turned, blurry images around him and bam, they arrived to the human world.