Chapter 16

Taehyung nuzzled his nose in Jungkook's neck with many hickeys scattered on it, sniffling the sweet fragrance of the boy greedily.

"H-Hyungie...It tickles..." Jungkook mumbled in his sleep. He pouted when Taehyung's hair brushed his sensitive neck, tickling it.

"Baby, it's almost noon now. You slept for so long and it's time for you to wake up now," Taehyung caressed Jungkook's bare waist, giving it a squeeze.

"T-Tired..." Jungkook snuggled himself in the demon's chest, whining softly.

"We need to shower, baby." Taehyung shook his head in defeat when Jungkook literally just fall back asleep. He got up from the bed, walking inside the bathroom to prepare warm water for him and Jungkook.

He stepped out of the bathroom once he finished prepare everything, smiling a little when he saw Jungkook cute sleeping face. He hoisted the boy up, using his hand to support the peachy ass of Jungkook.

Taehyung again walked inside the bathroom with Jungkook in his hold, placing the boy inside the huge bathtub that filled with warm water. He stepped inside the bathtub, pulling Jungkook closer, putting him in between his legs.

Taehyung sighed in delight, "So comfortable..." His lips curved up, forming a smile when he saw two dark red holes on Jungkook's neck, which is the beautiful mating mark. He licked the mark with his soft tongue, earning a small whine from Jungkook.

"H-Hyungie..." Jungkook finally fluttered his eyes opened, rubbing his big doe eyes with his hands. A wide smile decorated his face when he reminded himself Taehyung marked him yesterday!

"You marked me, hyungie!"

"Yeah," Taehyung cooed at the cute excited face of Jungkook, "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm really happy! But my bum hurts..." Jungkook jutted his lips out, eyeing the demon king with his wide bambi eyes.

Taehyung chuckled, "I know, baby. But you're the one who wants me to fuck you more, aren't you?"

Jungkook gasped out cutely, "You said a bad word!"

Taehyung let out a small laugh, "That's not the point, baby. Why you always focus on weird points?"

"Because Kookie is adorable and pretty?" Jungkook tilted his head, batting his eyelashes innocently.

Taehyung tighten his hold on Jungkook's waist, growling a little, "Stop being so fucking cute unless you want me to fuck you until you can't even walk for a week."

"It's okay! Hyungie will carry me when I can't walk, right?" Jungkook placed his palm on Taehyung's chest, again blinking his eyes innocently. He yelped when Taehyung pushes him to the corner of the bathtub, caging the bunny in between his arms. "You're playing with fire now, baby."

"But fire is beautiful!"

Jungkook again yelped when Taehyung squeezed his ass, kneading the soft flesh harshly, "Sure fire is beautiful but fire burns, baby. Wanna try it?"

Jungkook shook his head, "N-No!"

Taehyung smirked, "Wrong answer, baby."

(What happened later, please imagine it by yourself~ ('-ω-') )

--------------------------------------------------

"I'm hungry, hyungie..." Jungkook rubbed his stomach, lips turning pouty.

"I know, baby. I told the maid to prepare food now, wait for a while yeah?"

Jungkook nodded his head, sitting obediently on Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung sighed a little. He knew he shouldn't be so dirty minded and horny, but Jungkook's obedient action makes him want to fuck him over and over.

"Thank you, noona!" Jungkook's cherry voice snapped Taehyung out of his dirty thoughts. The king smiled a little at the bunny who starts munching the scrambled egg, acting naturally cute.

Taehyung's eyebrows creased to a frown when he saw Jungkook starts frowning, "What's wrong, baby?"

Jungkook turned his body, facing the demon king, "My teeth hurts, hyungie."

"Teeth hurts? It can't be a decayed tooth, right?" Taehyung hold Jungkook's chin, "Open your mouth, baby."

Jungkook opened his small mouth, trying to open his mouth as wide as possible, showing Taehyung his white shinny teeth. "Ish wthere anwytwing wrong, hwyungie? (Is there anything wrong, hyungie?)" Jungkook asked, speaking weirdly as his mouth is opened.

"Weird, there's no decayed tooth!" Taehyung checked Jungkook's teeth throughly, feeling confused.

"What are you guys doing?" A voice interrupted them, making Taehyung let go of Jungkook's chin.

"Jinnie hyung!" Jungkook smiled brightly as he greeted the older male.

"My baby Kookie, what are you doing just now, cutie pie?" Seokjin started baby talk with Jungkook, rubbing the chubby cheeks of the boy with his hand.

"My teeth hurts so hyungie help me to check it!"

"Hurts? Open your mouth, cutie. Let me check it for you." Seokjin cupped Jungkook's cheeks as the boy again open his mouth.

"Let me see...No decayed tooth..." Seokjin mumbled, eyes lit up when he realised something, "Oh my god!! You grew baby fangs, cutie!"

"Baby fangs?!" Taehyung and Jungkook asked in unison.

Seokjin nodded his head, "Guess you guys did some dirty dirty things yesterday huh?"

Heat rushes to Jungkook's face after hearing Seokjin's words, "Y-Yes..."

"Since cutie you're not a demon, after Taehyung marked you, you would be a half demon too. So you grew baby fangs!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Then I'll have another pair of teeth!" Jungkook cutely gasped out, smiling widely as his eyes sparkled.

Right now, Taehyung could finally see the baby fangs in Jungkook's mouth. He smiled, "You're so cute with baby fangs,"

Jungkook's bunny smile went wider, "Thank you, hyungie!"