Chapter 9

"Congratulations, your majesty. The queen's health condition is getting better. I can see his weight is getting nearer to the normal line so keep it up." Doctor Kang stated while checking on the clipboard that he's holding. "His stutter is also getting lesser. I think it's because he's got use to his surroundings and people around him."

Taehyung smiled widely, "That's the best news I've ever heard. Thank you, doctor."

"Well, it's my job to treat the queen." Doctor Kang shrugged, "By the way, you should gather the guards to guard the castle again. It's not safe without the guards."

"I know but...I'm afraid Jungkook will be really shock when he saw those red skinned guards." Taehyung ruffled his hair in frustration, letting out a deep breath in process.

"I'm sure he'll get use to it, your majesty. You can't keep him in oblivion that long. He needs to know-" "H-Hyungie..."

Taehyung's ear perked up at the familiar whining voice of his mate. He chuckled softly when he saw Jungkook dragging his fluffy blanket with him while using his other hand to rub his eyes. His lips was pouty as he again whined, "Hyungie..."

"Baby, why did you wake up this early? It's barely even 7 now!" The demon king pulled the boy closer by wrapped his arm around his petite waist, landing a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

"Y-You weren't beside me when I woke up! That's really mean, hyungie..." Jungkook muttered with his eyes still half opened, snuggling him head onto Taehyung's chest. "Let's g-go back to sleep..."

"But I'm talking to the doctor right now, baby. Can you wait for a while?" Taehyung asked, running his fingers through Jungkook's messy hair unconsciously.

"Alright..." Jungkook mumbled, hugging Taehyung tightly with his head buried to the demon king's chest.

Taehyung averted his gaze from the pouty baby in his embrace, eyes again setting on Doctor Kang's face, "So when do you think I should call the guards back to work?"

"That's left for you to decide, your majesty." Doctor Kang lowered down his voice as he whispered, "I think it's better for you to take the queen back to your room. He's asleep now."

Taehyung nodded his head, picking the sleeping baby up, "Thank you, Doctor."

"Anytime, my majesty." Doctor Kang bowed respectfully, slowly walking away from them.

--------------------------------------------------

"One more bite, baby."

"No no no! I'm full now, hyungie!" Jungkook pursed his lips into a thin line, shaking his head furiously.

"Baby," Taehyung deepened down his tone, warning the boy who was about to throw a tantrum, "One more bite."

Jungkook pouted. He opened his mouth unwillingly while the demon king shoved a spoonful of chopped chicken breast inside his mouth, "Good boy." Taehyung put down the spoon, ruffling Jungkook's fluffy hair, making the boy blushed hardly.

"Can I have my hot cocoa now?" Jungkook asked, tugging Taehyung's clothes with his small hands.

"Yes you can, baby. But only one cup, okay?"

"Okie!" Jungkook cutely squeaked out, running towards the kitchen with his socked feet as he need to find his Jinnie hyung to make him hot cocoa.

Taehyung shook his head in defeat. "I think I forgot to remind Jungkook something..." Taehyung muttered to himself, eyes widen up when heard Jungkook's scream from the kitchen...

"Baby?!" He dashed towards the kitchen, an 'oof' sound emitted from his lips when Jungkook literally jumped on him.

"Hyungie...Who are they? T-Their skin are blue!" Jungkook asked, trembling slightly.

Oh yeah, now Taehyung finally remember. He forgot to tell Jungkook there are many blue skinned maids working in the kitchen.

"They're my maids, angel. Don't need to be afraid, they're nice." Taehyung smooth Jungkook's back, trying his best to calm the boy.

"But why their skin are blue? Did they eat too many blueberries?" Jungkook asked, eyebrows creased to a cute frown.

Taehyung stifled a small laugh, "No they didn't, baby. They're naturally like that. Did you get your hot cocoa?"

"No... I just ran out from the kitchen as soon as I saw the maids..." Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"I'll get it for you if you're still afraid of them-" "No I can get it myself, hyungie! I can be friend with them!"

"You sure, baby?" Taehyung asked, sighed a little when he received a firm nod from the bunny. "Alright..."

... < * > ...

Jungkook giggled again when a maid placed a beautiful flower crown on his head. "Thank you noona!" He uses his hands to touch the flower crown, a wide bunny smile plastered on his face, "Isn't it beautiful, hyungie?"

They're now in the garden, sitting on the black grass. Jungkook for sure was surprised that there are colourful flowers in hell.

Taehyung nodded his head. Though he found Jungkook is more beautiful than the flower crown.

"I see you get along with the maid really quick huh?" Taehyung placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead as the boy again giggled, "Yes! Noona is very nice!"

"Thank you for the compliment, your highness." The maid bowed at the petite queen, smile fondly at the cute action of the bunny boy.

Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung, straddling the male. His hands was busy making another flower crown while Taehyung was busy staring at the bunny.

"All done!" Jungkook squealed out as he placed the crown on Taehyung's head, earning a fits of giggles from Jungkook and the maid as the cold look of Taehyung really doesn't suits the gentle looking of flowers.

"You look cute, hyungie!" Jungkook again giggled, using his hands to cover his mouth when Taehyung squinted his eyes playfully, glaring at him.

"Only know how to tease hyungie, huh?" Taehyung tickled the cute bunny, tackled the boy down as Jungkook laughed cutely.

"S-Stop hyungie! It's tickles!! S-Stop!" Jungkook panted, inhaling the air greedily as a drunken smile still planted on his face after Taehyung stop tickling him.

Taehyung hovered over the boy, "You're so beautiful, my mate." He whispered out, leaning closer and closer until his lips and Jungkook's one was just centimetres apart.

They stared at each other and finally, their lips met. Jungkook closed his eyes unconsciously, moaning softly when he felt Taehyung teasing, biting his bottom lips.

He opened his small mouth voluntarily, giving access for Taehyung to explore the small sweet cavern. Wet squelching sound can be heard as Taehyung keep sucking, nibbling Jungkook's lips uncontrollably.

After giving a last harsh bite on Jungkook's bottom lips, Taehyung's lips left Jungkook's one unwillingly. Taehyung licked his own lips when he saw the wrecked face of Jungkook, already missing the sweetness of the boy.

Jungkook panted, inhaled and exhaled the air furiously. He clutched Taehyung's clothes, mind still hazy after previous hot make out session.

"I love you, angel." Taehyung pecked Jungkook's swollen red lips, "Do you love me, baby?"

Jungkook nodded his head eagerly, "L-Love you too..."

While the maid who stood beside them blushed hardly, feeling extremely embarrassed as she watched a live porn just now.