Chapter 20

"Which teething ring do you want, baby? This kitty one? Or this sparkling one?" Taehyung showed Jungkook the teething rings one by one, sighing as Jungkook still hasn't choose what he wants.

"How about this tiger one, baby?" Taehyung shakes the teething ring, smiling a little when he saw Jungkook's eyes lit up.

"Want this one!" Jungkook reached his hand out and Taehyung gladly passed the teething ring to the boy. A wide bunny smile decorated on Jungkook's face as he started nibble on the ring.

Taehyung smiled fondly, love could be seen through his eyes as he stared at the cute boy who finally stopped crying, chewing the ring cutely. "You like teething ring this bad huh?"

Jungkook nodded his head, "Teething ring is the best!"

"Why did you choose the tiger one?" Taehyung asked, picking Jungkook up and placed the boy on his lap.

"Tiger is cute and it looks like hyungie!" Jungkook exclaimed cutely, "Roar!" Jungkook growled cutely, his baby fangs showing, trying to roar like a tiger but he failed as he looks like a cute bunny right now.

"Stop killing me with your cuteness, baby," Taehyung caressed Jungkook's waist, rubbing the smooth surface with his large hand, "One day I might die because of your cuteness."

Jungkook gasped out cutely, "Will you die? Kookie doesn't want you to die..." His lips went pouty, tears filled in his eyes again.

"No no no, I won't die, baby," He quickly calm the boy down before he cries again, "I'm immortal, remember?"

The bunny nodded his head, sniffling a little, "But will I die?"

"No you won't, baby. You're my mate, you became a half demon, right? We both are immortal."

Hearing the demon king's statement, Jungkook beamed, "Then we can live with each other forever and ever?!"

"Yes, baby. Forever and ever." He bopped his nose to Jungkook's one as the boy giggled out cutely.

"I'm sleepy, hyungie." Jungkook let out a small yawn, tugging Taehyung's clothes with his hand, "Sleep with me..."

"Is your sleep normal or not normal, baby?" Taehyung teased, earning a small slap from Jungkook.

"Hyungie! I want normal sleep!"

Taehyung laughed, "Alright alright, let's sleep then."

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook rolled around on the velvety sheets of the bed, sighing boringly. He understands Taehyung is a king and need to do many works, but he really wants someone to accompany him.

He pouted, supporting his chin with his palms. "I'm bored." He grabbed the teething ring that lay alone on the bed, nibbling it like how he usual did.

His ears perked up when he heard a weird sound that emitted from the window. He stared at the France window, frowning a little when the noise was again heard.

He blinked his eyes, mind debating whether he should go take a look or not. At the end, he still choose to check the window. He walked towards the french window with slow steps, almost tip toeing. He opened the window carefully, stepping out as his socked feet landed on the surface of the balcony.

Jungkook looked at the left to right, shrugged when he found nothing. "Maybe I should stop day dreaming that much..." he muttered to himself.

As he was about to close the window, a hand halted him. He yelped out, turning over, screaming loudly when he saw an unfamiliar face, smiling hideously at him. He backed away, wanting to run away but the stranger was quick enough to grabbed his wrist before he could make any movement.

"Are you the queen?" The stranger asked, voice hoarse but creepy.

Jungkook nodded his head fearfully. The hideous smile on the stranger's face went wider after hearing the younger's statement, "Well, as expected, you're truly a beauty." The stranger use his other hand to grab Jungkook's chin tightly, making the boy wince in pain.

"L-Let me go!-" His voice went muffled when the stranger placed a cloth on his nostrils. Jungkook knew there's drug in that cloth so he stop his breathing. The stranger who noticed this pressed the cloth harder on the boy, making Jungkook inhale a breath.

Slowly, the drug started to work. Jungkook's eyes went droopy as his body went limp. Before he went unconscious, he remembered the stranger said, "Sleep well. Our boss is going to love you so much."