Chapter 6

Italics = Demon language

"Oh my god oh my god!!" Kim Seokjin squealed out, running towards Taehyung's direction quickly, "You brought a kid here-Oh gosh! You're so cute!!!" Seokjin cupped Jungkook's cheeks, squishing it with his crooked fingers.

"Jin hyung, you're hurting him!" Taehyung pushed Seokjin away, hugging Jungkook protectively while the boy just gaze at Seokjin confusingly. "H-Hello?"

"Hello, cutie!" Seokjin ruffled Jungkook's hair, glaring at Taehyung when the demon king swatted his hand away, "I'm Seokjin, what's your name?"

"I-I'm Jungkook..."

"Pretty name for a pretty boy huh! But who cares, I'm going to call you cutie from now on!" Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's wrists, inspecting it slowly, "Cutie, did you eat? You're so skinny!"

Tears began to fill in Jungkook's doe eyes, "I-I'm ugly right?"

"Of course not! You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen~" Seokjin cooed out when a shy smile plastered on Jungkook's face. He averted his gaze to the demon king, "Why did you bring him here?"

"He's my mate, hyung." Taehyung replied shortly.

"God, you're going to be the prettiest, cutest queen ever in the demon world!" Seokjin again pinched Jungkook's cheeks, "Do you want something to drink? I'm good at making hot cocoa, cutie."

"W-What is hot c-cocoa?" Jungkook asked, earning a gasp from Seokjin.

"Tae, what happened to him? I'm sure hot cocoa was human drink, right?" Seokjin questioned the demon king instantly, pity laced in his sentence.

"He has been abused by his mother, Jin hyung. That's why he knew nothing and so skinny!" Taehyung growled out, anger spreads around his body when he thought of the sight of Jungkook being abused.

Jungkook whimpered when he heard the loud growl of Taehyung. He doesn't know what Seokjin and Taehyung were talking about as they wasn't speaking human language at all.

Taehyung who noticed the distaste look of Jungkook immediately soothes the boy, "I'm not angry at you, angel."

"Cutie, I'll make you hot cocoa now. I'm 100 percent sure you will love it!" Seokjin said before turning his heels, skipping towards the kitchen.

"J-Jinnie hyung i-is nice..." Jungkook stated with a smile on his face.

"What about me, angel? Am I nice?" Taehyung teased, pecked Jungkook's lips.

"Y-You're nice t-too!" Jungkook stammered, face almost same as the colour of beetroot.

"Glad to hear that, angel~" Taehyung winked at Jungkook, making the boy blushed harder.

... < * > ...

"Is it tasty?" Seokjin asked the boy who's sipping the hot cocoa.

"Yes!" Jungkook nodded his head firmly, showing Seokjin his wide bunny smile as Seokjin squealed loudly.

"I'm going to adopt him, Taehyung!"

"Now way in hell I'll let you do that! He's mine!"

They argued with that topic for ages while Jungkook was still enjoying the sweet treats. His lips were jutted out when he saw the cup was now empty.

"J-Jinnie hyung...It's empty n-now..." Jungkook showed Seokjin his empty cup, pouting hardly.

"Aww, you want more? I'll make you more-" "No Jin hyung. Doctor Kang said he can't drink too much." Taehyung interrupted Seokjin's sentence, slightly regret for stopping Seokjin make more hot cocoa when he meets Jungkook's saddened face.

Jungkook's big floppy bunny ears were slumped down, "B-But it's tasty..." Jungkook muttered, feeling disappointed.

"I know, angel. Once your condition gets better I'll let you drink more, alright?" Taehyung questioned, earning a firm nod from Jungkook.

"You guys are so cute!" Seokjin exclaimed, "By the way, Tae. When do you want to announce Jungkook's presence to the fellow demons? I'm sure they're happy to know they finally have a queen."

"I'm planning to announce it once he gets more healthier and gets more used to the demon world. I'm afraid he'll fainted when he saw blue skinned maid and red skinned guards."

"Oh I see...That explained why all the maids and guards disappeared, huh?" Seokjin teased.

"Yeah. It's better to dismiss them for a while first," Taehyung stated.

"What l-language are you g-guys saying? I d-don't understand a-at all!" Jungkook pouted, a cute frown decorated on his face.

"We're using demon language, princess. Want to learn it?" Taehyung asked as he stroked Jungkook's smooth cheeks.

"C-Can I learn?" Jungkook asked, staring Taehyung with his wide bambi eyes.

"Yes you can, baby. Told you you can do anything you want here, right?"

"T-Thank you!" Jungkook beamed, giving a peck on Taehyung's cheeks shyly.

Taehyung smirked at the red face of Jungkook, "You're deeply welcomed, princess." He whispered to Jungkook.

Seokjin just watched the whole scene with unamused gaze. He shrugged, smiling softly. At least Jungkook is safe in Taehyung's arms now. He thought.