Chapter 28

Jungkook curled himself in a ball, his whole frame was covered by the thick blanket. He sniffles, tears still flowed down from his eyes. He stared at his swollen hands, slight blowing air on it. He hissed whenever air blowed onto his injured hands.

He pouted, more tears slipped out from his eyes as he felt extremely upset. "H-Hyungie is a huge meanie..." He muttered.

His ears perked up when he heard the door clicked and he clearly knows who is it. He huffed a little, curling himself further.

Taehyung who just stepped inside the room immediately cooed out when he saw a small lump on the bed. He cleared his throat, walking closer and sat on the soft bed.

"Baby?" He softly called out, wanting to lift the blanket up but Jungkook quickly tugged it back.

"Go away you...y-you..." Jungkook was trying to think of the best bad word he knew, "Y-You bad meanie!!"

Trust me, this is the worse bad word that Jungkook knew.

Taehyung was trying his best not to laugh out loud. "I'm so so sorry, baby..." He pats Jungkook, "Hyungie is so busy and the demons just pissed me off. I didn't mean to scold you. I just got panicked when I saw your injured hands."

Jungkook who curled inside the blanket still pouting, but he has stopped crying. "B-But you shouldn't raise your voice that much! I thought you'll be happy when I baked a cake for you..."

"I'm very happy, baby. I'm just worried about your hands. And I'm so sorry for raising my voice," Taehyung explained gently, "Now, will you forgive hyungie? Hyungie is the birthday boy today right? So now hyungie wants my birthday present which is your forgiveness, can you give hyungie that?"

"Fine..." Jungkook muttered with his lips still puckered up. "But hyungie need to promise never scold me anymore! Pinky promise?" He reached out his pinky finger with his body still under the blanket, making Taehyung chuckled out.

"I promise, baby." He linked his pinky with Jungkook's as the boy slowly removed the blanket on top of him, greeting the demon king with his wide smile.

Taehyung smiled too, but soon his eyebrows creased together, "Give me your hands, baby."

Jungkook reached out his hands unwillingly. Taehyung tsked when he saw Jungkook's terribly swollen hands. "Does it hurt? Wait why did I ask this dumb question, of course it hurts."

"Maybe hyungie should kiss it better?" Jungkook tilted his head, staring the demon king with his wide doe eyes.

Taehyung immediately placed many soft kisses on Jungkook's hands, "Feeling better?"

Jungkook nodded his head happily, earning a small laugh from Taehyung.

"But still, I need to call Doctor Kang to check it." Taehyung mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------

"Is it tasty?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who's munching the cake that the boy's made happily.

"Of course it is! I made it!" Jungkook stated.

"Hyungie wants to try it too, baby." Taehyung said as Jungkook shook his head.

"This is a small punishment for you! I'll let you eat after I finished eating this piece." Jungkook mumbled, shoving the last piece of cake inside his mouth.

He stood up, cutting another piece of cake and again sit down on Taehyung lap. "Now this is for you! Try it, hyungie!"

Taehyung was about to pick up the fork aside, smirking a little when something evil came up to his mind. "Baby, but I want you to feed me~"

"Silly hyungie! You still act like a baby, huh!" Jungkook said dramatically, but still he picked up the fork, stabbing a small piece of cake then showed it to Taehyung.

Taehyung's smirk went wider, "Not this way, baby. Use your mouth to feed me." He tapped Jungkook's bottom lips with his index finger, making the boy blushed hardly.

"I-I..." Jungkook was flustered. He doesn't know what to say. "I-I need to go!" He wanted to stand up but Taehyung wrapped his strong arms around Jungkook's thin waist, halting his action.

"Too late, baby. If you let me eat the cake just now, I won't tell you to feed me. But since you're behaving so naughty, so daring until you want to punish hyungie huh?" Taehyung lifted Jungkook's chin with his index finger, making the boy gulped nervously.

"So...use your pretty little mouth to feed me now, alright?"

..................................................
I have so many story ideas and I can't wait to publish a new book after finishing this one . ಠᴥಠ ಠᴥಠ