Chapter 22

Jungkook's whole body shivered when a bucket of cold water directly poured on him. His whole body drenched wet as he opened his tired eyes. He backed away when he saw two bulky men staring at him with dirty gaze.

One of the men traced his fingers on Jungkook's smooth, making the boy wanted to puke, "You're indeed a beauty." The man grinned, brownish teeth showed out.

"I agree. No wonder the king didn't let him wander around the town for once." Another man stated, grabbing Jungkook's chin and placed his dirty lips on Jungkook's.

Jungkook tried to stop the male but his hands and legs were both tied up so he bit the male's lips hardly as the male groaned in pain, "Bitch!" A slap was landed on Jungkook's milky skin, soon clear fingerprints could be seen on his cheeks.

The man was about to land another slap on his cheeks but his partner stopped him, "Hoowong, you can't leave mark on this boy until he was sold to Seongyu. Or else we won't get our money."

The Hoowong guy scoffed loudly. He grabbed a fistful of Jungkook's hair, pulling it then yanked it, "Wait until you get raped by the others. All demons will ruin you, shove their dick inside you hole like how you deserve this all!"

Jungkook bites his lips, tears filled in his eyes as he felt extremely humiliated by Hoowong's words. He yelped loudly when he was forcefully dragged from his bed, landing the floor with a loud thud. He cried out in pain, eyes widen fearfully as he was basically got dragged out like a sack of potato, "W-Where are you t-taking me?!"

"To hell, of course." Hoowong grinned, making Jungkook shuddered in fear. He bit the male's wrist as the man screamed in pain.

Hoowong pushed the boy hardly, making him hit the leg of the bed. He kicked Jungkook's stomach with his foot as the boy gasped out in pain. He felt air knocked out from his lungs, all his organs in his stomach part just twisted together.

Suddenly, a loud cracking sound that emitted from the windows startled them. All of them gazed at the window which started cracking and at the next second, the window break into million of pieces.

Jungkook closed his eyes, the two other males did it also. He shivered in both fear and pain, but all his fear vanished like a whiff of air when he heard a familiar voice.

"You all must be so daring to kidnap the queen away from me, huh?"

Taehyung stared at the boy who curled in a ball, heart clenched when the boy raised up his head, showing him his shiny doe eyes. He clenched his fists, "Jimin," he called out the name of the male who stood behind him, "Take care of Jungkook and see whether he's hurt or not." He demanded monotonously.

His gaze averted to the two other males who started shivering in fear as an insane smile plastered on his face. He walked closer, closer to the men, "You dare to touch what's mine? Who gave you so much guts, hmm?" He wrapped his hand around Hoowong's neck. Hoowong's partner wanted to run away as quick as possible but Taehyung used another free hand to grab the male's neck too.

"Cover Jungkook's eyes, Jimin." He demanded.

Hearing Taehyung's statement, Jimin quickly unchain Jungkook, pulling the boy in the embrace as the boy pressed his head on Jimin's chest. "H-Hyungie..."

Jimin felt his heart broke when he heard Jungkook's usual cherry voice was gone, replaced by hoarse voice, "You're okay now, baby. Don't worry, we'll take you back to the palace." He stroked Jungkook's hair, trying to calm the shaking male down.

"H-Hyungie...My stomach h-hurts..." Jimin frowned, "Let me check it." He lifted up Jungkook's shirt, anger spreads around his body when he saw horrible purple bruise on the smooth milky white surface. He placed his hand on Jungkook's stomach, "We'll take you to Doctor Kang-" Jimin halted his sentence when he felt something in Jungkook's stomach. His eyes were widen. He felt wetness on Jungkook's pants as he traced his fingers on it, trembling slightly.

It was blood.

Jungkook's pants was black so he can't see blood just now.

"Taehyung..." Jimin called out the king's name, but the male was too busy to respond Jimin. Taehyung was still punching the men, rage could be seen in his eyes as he snapped one of the man's neck, inhaled deeply.

He turned his gaze to the still alive man, "I'll kill you-" "Taehyung!!"

"What is it, Jimin?!" Taehyung yelled, landing another punch on the male's stomach.

"We need to get back to the palace right away-" "That's for later, Jimin! I need to kill him-"

"For goodness sake, Jungkook is pregnant!!"

Taehyung's fist stopped on the air. He snapped the man's neck, turning his heels, staring Jimin and Jungkook in shock, "What did you say?"

"I can sense live in his stomach! Jungkook is pregnant!" Jimin picked the boy up, passing the boy to Taehyung. Taehyung carried the boy, "For real?" His lips was curved up, forming a wide smile.

"Yes but he is bleeding!"

Taehyung smile dropped. He cursed loudly when he saw Jungkook's pained expression. "Let's go back, quick!"