Chapter 29

Many months passed by...

"Wakey wakey~ The sun rises up, and it's almost noon now, baby." Taehyung shook the boy softly.

Jungkook just swatted the male's hand away, "G-Go away! S-Stupid mosquito..." The boy mumbled, cherry lips jutted out.

Taehyung choked on his own spit when he heard what Jungkook called him. "Stupid mosquito? Which part of my body similar to mosquito? That's a bit offensive, baby."

"Y-You got wings..." Jungkook muttered, eyes still shuts.

Taehyung let out a laugh in defeat, "Chicken got wings also, does it consider as a mosquito?"

Jungkook frowned, slowly opened his eyes. He sat up from his position, started to think Taehyung's question.

Taehyung just chuckled at his cuteness. "So?"

"It's not! Mosquito is mosquito, chicken is chicken!" Jungkook stated, eyes wider than usual.

Taehyung shook his head, a whipped smile plastered on his face. He never thought Jungkook will actually answer his dumb question. "Now, it's time to brush your teeth and eat your lunch!"

"Okay!" The boy squealed out, "Carry me, hyungie!" Jungkook giggled when Taehyung pecked his lips, carefully picking the boy up.

"Getting more and more demanding recently huh?" Taehyung teaser as the boy pouted.

"It's tiring to walk~ Maybe you should try to walk with bunbun in your belly! You'll absolutely whine louder than me!" Jungkook sassed back, getting a chuckle in return.

"Just one more month, bunbun will be out. So don't worry, baby." He carried the boy, walking with slow steps, "Until then you need to stay still, be extremely careful and always stay by my side, alright?"

Jungkook nodded his head, "I can't wait to see bunbun!"

"Me too, baby."

--------------------------------------------------

"So its a girl?"

"Yes! And her name is bunbun Yoonie hyungie! I told you many times!" Jungkook whined.

Yoongi just laughed, placing his hands on Jungkook's big belly, "You clearly know how bad my memory is, right?"

"But bunbun will be out soon, you need to remember her name!" Jungkook frowned with a cute pout on his face.

"Alright alright, I'll try, okay?" Yoongi smiled fondly as he rubbed circle on Jungkook's belly, still feeling fascinated. "I wish Jimin can be pregnant too..."

"Minnie hyung said he can, right?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head sideways.

"Sure he can," Yoongi rolled his eyes when he thought of Jimin's sassy face, "But he said if he got pregnant, he'll loss his shape and become fat. So he rather not to get pregnant."

"Does that mean I'm fat?" Jungkook gasped up, tears immediately filled in his eyes.

"No no no! Of course not, kookie." Yoongi cupped Jungkook's fluffy cheeks, "You're the cutest!"

"Thank you!" Tears disappeared in Jungkook's eyes instantly after hearing Yoongi's words. He smiled widely towards the male, making the male smile back in return.

"What are you guys talking about?" A sudden voice interrupted their small moment.

"Minnie hyung!" Jungkook's smile went wider as he stared at the male who showed him an eye smile.

"Oh my baby Jungkookie~" Jimin cooed out, rubbing Jungkook's cheeks with his hands.

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Are you forgetting something, Mister Min? Like forgot to greet your own husband?" Yoongi said sarcastically, eyebrows raised up.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Yoongi hyung is so annoying." He whispered to Jungkook, making the boy giggle loudly.

"I can still hear what you say, Mister Jimin."

"Yeah yeah whatever." Jimin approached the sulking male, placing a kiss on his lips, "Satisfied?"

Yoongi just smirked, bring the male closer by wrapping his arms around his waist. He deepened the kiss, making the shorter male moaned out.

Jungkook blushed hardly when he saw the sight. Seeing both of them don't have the sign of stopping this heated session, the boy decided to use his big floppy ears to cover his eyes.

Jimin hits Yoongi's chest with his fists, pushing the male away, "What are you doing, bastard? The baby is here."

"It's okay, hyungie! Taetae hyungie always kisses me like how Yoonie Hyungie kisses you!" Jungkook exclaimed, innocence laced in his words.

"Sure that perverted king always kiss you like that..." Jimin mumbled, yelping when Yoongi pulled him on his lap.

"I can kiss you like that also," Yoongi pressed his lips to Jimin's one, nibbling it.

Jungkook will always peek at them whenever he heard Jimin moaned. He just giggled a little, "Yoonie hyungie is a good kisser!" He mumbled to himself.