Chapter 8

"Can I-I have that bunny, hyungie?" Jungkook pointed at the cute bunny cotton candy. Yes, they're now in the amusement park and Jungkook was basically curious about everything.

"Sure, baby." They walked towards the stall as Taehyung paid for the cute cotton candy for his cute little mate.

"There you go." Taehyung passed the cotton candy to Jungkook while the boy showed him a wide bunny smile, "T-Thank you, hyungie!"

Taehyung smiled as he gaze at the boy who happily enjoy the sweet treats, smirking a little when something came up in his mind. "Baby, you're so cruel you know?"

"W-Why?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side, staring the male confusingly.

"You ate your bunny friend! That cotton candy is a bunny and so do you!" Taehyung exclaimed dramatically, stifled a small laugh when Jungkook gasped out cutely.

Jungkook widen his eyes, making his already big bambi eyes wider, "W-Will it be m-mad at me?"

"Maybe, angel. Maybe it'll make a revenge, eat you up as pay back! Roar!!" Taehyung growled, baring his sharp fangs to Jungkook as the boy screamed loudly.

Yeah, the 1201 years old demon king is really childish.

Tears filled up in Jungkook's eyes, "S-Stop scaring me hyungie!" His cherry red lips were jutted out as he glared at the demon king.

"You're too cute, baby~" Taehyung cooed, hugging the pouting baby with his long arms, "Alright alright, let's head to the mall now."

--------------------------------------------------

"Stay here for a while first, angel. I need to pay for the clothes, okay? Don't wander around, stay still." Taehyung said while his hands were filled with a pile of clothes.

Jungkook nodded his head obediently, "Okay, hyungie!" He watched the demon king walked towards the cashier as he plopped himself on the seat. He swayed his legs back and forth, fiddling his fingers.

"Are you lost, little kid?"

Jungkook raised his head up when he heard someone spoke. He gasped softly when he found the male in front of him was really handsome.

"I know I'm handsome kid but staring like that is really creepy." Jungkook's mouth formed an o shape when he saw a heart smile decorated on the stranger's face.

"I-I'm not a kid!" Jungkook frowned cutely, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aww... Look at you," The stranger put his index finger under Jungkook's chin, lifting it up, "Aren't you a beauty? So small and vulnerable until I thought you're a kid. Like those porcelain doll over there." The stranger used his another index finger to point at a store who's selling porcelain doll.

Jungkook backed away slightly, "D-Don't touch me!" He swatted the stranger's hand away, yelping loudly when the stranger wrapped his arm around his petite waist, pulling him closer.

"Your coat seems familiar to me..." The stranger claimed at he continue stare at the big coat that wrapped around Jungkook's small frame, "Isn't this...Kim Taehyung's coat?!"

Jungkook took this chance to push the stranger away, "No t-touchy touchy, mister! Stay o-one metre away from me!" He backed away until he has a safe distance with the stranger.

"Wait kid! Why do you have Taehyung's coat?" The stranger asked.

"B-Because-" "Because he's my mate which is your queen, Hoseok hyung." Jungkook let out a breath of relief when he felt a familiar arm wrapped around his waist.

The stranger, well Hoseok was totally stunned. "Wait what?! Why I don't know this news?!"

Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes, "Cause you're busy traveling around the world."

"At least message me or something, brat!" Hoseok smacked Taehyung's forehead while shooting Jungkook apologetic look. "Sorry for being so informal towards you, your highness." Hoseok bowed respectfully to Jungkook as the boy smiled softly. "I-Its okay..."

"Did you bring us souvenir, hyung?" Taehyung asked, again earning a smack from Hoseok.

"Only know how to ask for present and souvenir..." Hoseok muttered, "I'll give it to you once we got back to the palace."

Taehyung winked at Hoseok, "Thanks!"

Hoseok shook his head in defeat. He averted his gaze to Jungkook, "What's your name, your highness?"

"I-I'm Jungkook!"

"Damn, he's cute, Tae." Hoseok whined, making Jungkook giggled out.

"Too bad that he's mine." Taehyung said, bringing Jungkook closer to his chest.

Hoseok scoffed slightly, "Great. Now I'm the only who's single."