Chapter 21

Jungkook woke up with his head aching like hell. He tried to raised up his hand to hold his aching head but he can't raise it. He quickly opened his eyes, whimpering a little when he saw his hands were chained up, as well as his legs. Below him was a chunky bed and a dirty bed sheets.

He looked around the room, whimpering loudly when he saw this familiar room. He knew where he was.

How could he not know when he was actually sitting on his old bed?

He was again back to his shabby house.

Was is all a dream? Why did he suddenly come back to his own house?

He backed away in fear, groaning when he hit the bed stand as he saw a pair of familiar eyes staring at him from the dark.

"M-Mom..." Jungkook's eyes were moistened with his own tears as he gazed at that women who slowly come closer and closer to him.

An insane grin plastered on Mrs Jeon's face, "Long time no see, my son."

"I-I'm not your son! Y-You never treated me like your o-own son!" Jungkook stuttered out and his mother was quite taken back by his sudden protest. Trust me, Jungkook was taken back by his own words too.

"I see...Now you're having more guts huh?" Jungkook winced in pain when his mother grabbed his chin, digging her sharp dirty nails inside Jungkook's delicate skin, "Look at that chubby disgusting face of yours, must've getting really well treatment in hell, huh?"

Jungkook tried to ignore the pain on his chin, muttering, "How did you know about hell?"

"The answer is easy, I date a demon!" Mrs Jeon tighten her hold on Jungkook's chin, "The man that takes you here is the guy who work under my boyfriend."

Jungkook widen his eyes, mouth hanged open as he stared at his mother in disbelief, "Y-You date a demon?"

"Surprise, isn't it?" Mrs Jeon let go of Jungkook, yanking the male backwards harshly. "My boyfriend said you're now the queen of hell! I'm so shocked when I heard this news! Like someone as useless, as ugly as you can be the queen of hell? I would rather have a garbage as the queen if I'm the king!"

Each words that emitted from his mother stabbed Jungkook's heart continuously. Tears flowed down from his eyes, "W-Why do you hate me that much?"

Shiver runs down from Jungkook's spine when his mother showed in an indescribable face.

"Oh my lovely Jungkook, every part of your body just disgusted me. Your big floppy ears, your feminine body and you smooth delicate skin, it's so damn disgusting. You don't like a man outside, let alone acting like a male. You're literally a girl inside a girly male body! How you always whimper, how you always cry, it's so so annoying. Don't give me that eyes, Jeon Jungkook," Mrs Jeon pointed at Jungkook's wide Bambi eyes that filled with tears, "The most disgusting part of your body is your eyes. Like you always expecting, hoping me to treat you better. Don't be so innocent, whore. I, your biological mother, hate you to guts, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook finally broke down. He let out a loud cry, feeling pain all around his body, physically and emotionally. He felt air knocked out from his whole body as he breath difficulty.

Mrs Jeon just stared at the boy, not sign or helping or claming the boy cause she's the once who cause Jungkook's miserable. "You'll be sold to other demons, getting played by them and ruined by them. No one will help you, save you cause you worth nothing." She spat.

Jungkook just sat there with tears still streamed down from his eyes, "T-Taehyung hyungie will save me..." he muttered, but its audible for Mrs Jeon.

The woman laughed loudly, in a mocking way, "No one will save you, Jeon Jungkook. Who knows Kim Taehyung might be having celeration because the annoying bunny boy finally left him?"

Jungkook's heart again clenched at his mother's words. He knew he shouldn't listen to his mother's words, but he just can't help himself. He's too insecure. He just watched his so called mother walked out of the room without a care as more tears ran down from his smooth milky skin. The tears glided over the small cuts that her mother left on his chin, getting slightly bloody, "Hyungie will save me...right?"

--------------------------------------------------

Taehyung paced back and forth in the room, rage could be seen in his face as no one are to utter a word. His dull eyes lit up when a team of guards marched towards him, "Did you find the queen?"

The guards shook their head, "I'm sorry your majesty, we couldn't find him-" "Then keep looking! No one sleeps without finding the queen's presence!" Taehyung yelled out, voice hoarse and deep. "Y-Yes sir." The guards quickly walked away before angered the king further.

Taehyung plopped himself on the fancy couch, pinching the bridge of his nose
with his fingers as he sighed deeply, "Who the hell took Jungkook away?" he asked himself, scoffing a little as he was so confused.

"Calm down, Tae. Think, do you have any enemy before?" Jimin tried to calm the raging male down but no use at all. "I'm the only king here! I treated the demon well, I feed them, I gave them place to stay, how much possiblity for them to hate me? Plus, they love Jungkook so much. They won't kidnap him like that." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded his head, agreed on Taehyung's words.

"Could it be Jungkook's enemy?"

"What are you saying Chim? Jungkook got no enemy except-" Taehyung widen his eyes when someone popped up in his mind. He and Jimin both staed at each other with widen eyes.

"Except his mother!" They said in unison.

Taehyung cursed out, "That's right! Why didn't we think about that mad women before?!" He stood up from his seat, taking his coat and wear it.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung's eye's darkened, a hint of golden shines in his eyes, "Pay a visit to my mother in law."