🎇 100K Special 🎇

Sorry for the late chapter... Hope you all will like it. ❤️

"Guys, I'm back from my trip!" Hoseok excitedly yelled but he received no response.

He stared at the view in front of him: Jungkook was sitting on Taehyung's lap while the king feed him a piece of cake happily, Namjoon again broke Seokjin's favourite vase while the older male is pulling the clumsy male's ear, Yoongi is busy stealing kisses from Jimin while the sassy blonde male keep pushing the horny male away.

The sight in front of Hoseok makes him wonder, Why the hell is he still single?!

"Ahem."

"Ahem!"

Hoseok rolled his head, "AHEM!!" He fake the third cough loudly and finally, he earned attention from the three pairs of couple.

"Guys, I'm back from my trip!" He said, a sickening sweet smile on his face.

The other male in the room just glanced at Hoseok, then turned their heads away, continue doing their own work, only Jungkook greet Hoseok.

"Welcome back hyungie!" Jungkook waved his hands at Hoseok cutely, making the male cooed out.

"Aww..." Hoseok walked towards the boy, opened his arms wide, "As I said, Jungkookie love me the most-" "Kindly back off if you still want your hands stay on your body." Taehyung warned, making Hoseok huffed loudly.

"Seriously? I'm getting frustrated now! Why am I still single!!!!" Hoseok groaned loudly, plopping himself on the couch.

"Told you you're not attractive enough to have a mate! Look at me, I'm so perfect so I found my mate at 18! Gosh I'm just too handsome!" Seokjin flipped his imaginary hair, blowing air on his nails.

Hoseok ignored the narcissist male, "Where's your daughter, Kookie?"

"Bunbun is still sleeping!" Jungkook cutely said.

"What's her name again?"

"It's Kim Jieun! She will be so happy when she meets you, Hoseok hyungie! She loves to have new uncle!" Jungkook smiled widely.

"I bought present for her," Hoseok took out a box that wrapped with shinny wrappings out of nowhere, "I hope she likes it."

"She'll love it, hyungie. Don't worry!" With that, Jungkook continue leaned onto Taehyung's chest, whispering some jokes that Seokjin told him before to Taehyung's ear.

--------------------------------------------------

"Daddy!!" A bright cherry voice could be heard in the room. Then a petite body ran towards that group of male quickly, halting when she stood in the center, "Good morning, uncles!"

"Morning, bunbun." They all replied the energy fluff ball, a whipped smile on their face.

"Did you have your breakfast, bunbun?" Jungkook asked her daughter gently.

"Yes I did!" She jumped excitedly, making them laughed. But soon their laughter was interrupted by a glass crashing sound.

It was Hoseok.

Hoseok stood there with wide eyes, staring the little girl in disbelief. "You're my mate! I can feel it!"

"Wait what?!" All of them yelled except bunbun and Hoseok.

Seokjin stayed in daze, soon shook his head, "No no no, if bunbun is your mate then you're a pedophile!"

"Excuses me?! If that so Kim Taehyung is a pedophile too then!"

"Wait, why are you dragging me into this topic?!"

"Hoseok hyungie will be my son in law?"

"This is crazy..."

"Calm down first guys, it's too loud."

"We have no reason to calm down!"

"Who is this uncle, mommy?" Jieun's light voice stopped their argument.

Jungkook blinked his eyes, "Well," he then smile, "He's not your uncle, bunbun. He's your future husband!"

"Wait baby, does that mean you accept Hoseok hyung as our son in law?!" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"But without a mate Hoseok hyungie will die..." Jungkook pouted, cherry lips jutted out.

"We need to discuss this matter further babe..."

They continued bicker. While on the other hand, Jieun slowly walked towards Hoseok and the male stared at his 'little mate' nervously.

A bunny smile appeared on Jieun's face, "Nice to meet you, uncle!"

Hoseok froze for a second, soon his face cracked into a smile, "Nice to meet you, Jieun ah."

............................................................……
Finally, our Hoseok got cute little Jieunie.
He's not single anymore~
Wohoo~ ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ