Chapter 25

"Hyungie? Is there anything wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly as Taehyung has been hugging him for ages. He blinked his eyes awkwardly when he received no reply.

"Why hyungie felt happy?" Jungkook asked again as he felt Taehyung tighten his hold around him.

Taehyung let go of the boy, cupping his cheeks with his large hands, "Baby, do you know you have been in a coma state for 2 months?"

Jungkook's face was blank at first, but soon his eyes went wider and wider, "2 months?!" He stared at the male with his wide bambi eyes, "I thought I only sleep for a day!" He gasped out cutely, mouth forming an 'o' shape, earning a chuckle from the demon king.

A blinding smile plastered on the king's face, "I wish you just only sleep for a day too..." Taehyung stroked Jungkook's cheeks, "But it doesn't matter now, as long as you're awake."

Jungkook nodded his head, smiling sweetly but soon his smile fall when he reminded himself something.

"What's wrong, baby?" Taehyung asked as soon as he noticed Jungkook's distaste look.

"Hyungie..." Jungkook fiddled his fingers as he looks at Taehyung with nervous gaze, "W-What happened to my mother?"

Hearing Jungkook's question, Taehyung just sighed heavily. He picked the boy up, sitting down and placed the boy on his lap, "Will you be angry if I say I killed her and throw her corpse away to feed the wolf?"

Jungkook stay silent for a while then shook his head slowly, "She deserved it." He said softly, but in a firm tone. He bites his lips, eyes turning red slightly and Taehyung knows the boy is about to cry right now.

As expected, a tear slipped out from his eyes, followed by more tears, "H-Hyungie..." Jungkook buried his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck, "Why m-my mom doesn't love me? A-Am I that annoying?"

"Baby, I told you many times right? Look how the demons, how the hyungs treat y0u. They love you so much because you're so adorable, so pretty and so innocent. You're exactly the definition of perfect." Taehyung placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead as he caressed Jungkook's hair, "Even if your mom doesn't love you, we all love you."

Jungkook let out a cry, hugging Taehyung's tighter, "T-Thank you..."

They stayed in silence for a while, until Taehyung decided to break it, "Baby, do you know you're pregnant?"

Jungkook raised his head up instantly, "Pregnant?!"

Taehyung smiled softly, "Yes, pregnant. You're having a baby in that small stomach of yours."

The boy just stared at the male with his eyes widen, "Baby..." Jungkook frowned cutely, lips turning pouty, "But Kookie is a baby too! How can I take care another baby?"

Taehyung let out a laugh, "Don't worry, baby," he ruffled Jungkook's hair, "Hyungie will help you take care of bunbun."

"Bunbun?" Jungkook tilted his head, feeling confused of the nickname.

"I named our baby as bunbun, isn't it cute?" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly, "Why are you frowning, baby?"

"Hyungie gave such a cute nickname for the baby but you didn't give me any!" Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, puffing his cheeks out.

"You're so cute, my baby," Taehyung squished Jungkook's cheeks, earning a cute scowl from the boy, "Are you jealous of bunbun?"

Heat rushes to Jungkook's face as he slapped Taehyung's bicep with his small hand, "N-No I'm not!"

"Really?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows, stifled a small laugh when Jungkook averted his gaze, face still as red a beetroot, "Well, if you want a cuter nickname, maybe I'll call you cutie?"

"Jinnie hyungie called me cutie already! That nickname belongs to Jinnie hyung so you can't say it!"

"How about sexy then?"

"I know I'm sexy but it's too normal!"

"How about lovely?"

"No no no!" Jungkook's lips was pouty as he shook his head furiously.

"How about cuddle bunny?" Taehyung asked while caressing Jungkook's waist. The boy's eyes lit up, "Its cute!"

"You're cute too." Taehyung said, cupping Jungkook's cheeks with his hands.

"I know, Kookie is the cutest!" Jungkook stated, flipping his imaginary hair while giggling cutely.

Taehyung just smile fondly at this sight, his queen is the best.