Chapter 11

Jungkook wandered around the palace, keep on getting startled by the maids and guards that will always bow to him when he passed by. He just keep looking around, lips still pouty as he felt slightly unhappy.

Taehyung claimed that he needs to listen to the demons' needs so he told Jungkook to play around with himself first. But Jungkook didn't like it when Taehyung is not around him.

He walked passed a room, something caught his eyes so he halted his steps. His eyes widen like a saucers when he saw a grand piano inside the room. He quickly stepped inside, touching the piano with his slender fingers.

"Woah..." he gasped out when he saw how beautiful the piano is. He placed his fingers on the black and white keys, pushing one key down as he giggled softly.

He yelped out when someone grabbed his wrist, giving it a tight squeeze. He winced in pain, looking at that someone with teary eyes.

"Who are you?" That guy questioned, tone almost as deep as the ocean as he glared at Jungkook with his cat looking eyes. "Do you well aware that no one is allowed in my piano room?"

Jungkook whimpered out when that guy tighten his hold on his wrist, "I'm J-Jungkook... T-Taehyungie hyung said I can wander around!"

"Taehyung? Wait, your name sounds familiar to me... Where did I hear it before?" That guy mumbled, "Are you... the queen?"

Jungkook nodded his head, "C-Can you let me go now, mister?" The bunny boy let out a cry in relief when that guy finally let his wrist go.

"I'm sorry for being so informal, your majesty." He bowed, "My name is Yoongi, nice to meet you, my queen."

"N-Nice to meet you too." Jungkook rubbed his red wrist, lips jutted out.

Yoongi scratched the nape of his neck awkwardly. "Your bunny ears look cute." He raised up his right hand, wanting to stroke the white fluffy ear but Jungkook suddenly screamed loudly.

"Please don't hit me!" Jungkook's eyes fluttered shuts, hugging his head with his arms.

Yoongi frowned, "Wait! I wasn't planning to hit you!" He quickly explained.

"R-Really?" Jungkook opened one of his eyes, peeking Yoongi through his long eyelashes.

"Yeah, why so reactive?" Yoongi's hand slowly made way to Jungkook's ears, finally he touched it, giving it gentle stroke, making Jungkook purred. The bunny boy quickly covered his mouth with his hands out of embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry..."

Yoongi chuckled out, a gummy smile plastered on his face. "It's totally okay, my queen." His smile fell when he think back how scared Jungkook just now was, "You...Why did you react so much when I just want to touch your ear?"

"M-My mother will always pull my ear whenever I touched my brother's piano. She said I'm too filthy to touch it..." Jungkook's bunny ears slumped down in sadness, tears began to fill in his eyes as he remind himself those bad memories.

Yoongi's heart clenched after hearing Jungkook's words. "Want to play the piano?" He asked, smiled softly when Jungkook's stared at him with sparkling eyes.

"C-Can I?"

"Well, usually I don't allow people to touch my piano too but you'll be an exception with that cute face of yours." Yoongi pinched Jungkook's chubby cheeks as the bunny boy thanked him with a wide smile.

"Thank you, hyung!"

--------------------------------------------------

"What did you play today?"

"Yoongi hyung taught me how to play piano!" Jungkook cutely exclaimed, smiling widely.

"That's great, baby." Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheeks, another hand busy soothing Jungkook's waist. "How's Yoongi hyung? Did you have fun with him?"

"I did! But he's so scary at first..." The bunny boy pouted, "He gripped my wrist when I was about to-" "He gripped your wrist?! Let me see!"

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist, lifting sleeves up, growling loudly when he saw purple bruises decorated on it. "Baby, why didn't you tell Doctor Kang to treat your wrist?!"

"It just a small bruises hyungie! I'm used to it." Jungkook retracted his hand from Taehyung's hold but the demon king again grabbed his wrist.

"Don't say you're used to it, Jeon Jungkook. No one in the world is allowed to get use of getting hurt, not me, and not you." Taehyung warned, eyeing Jungkook with his darkened eyes.

Jungkook gulped nervously. He trembled when he felt a deadly grip on his waist. "I-I'm sorry, hyungie..."

Taehyung let out a deep breath, "Sit still, I'm calling Doctor Kang here."