06 - Finn Allister

"What?!" I ask. Astonished.

"Finn Allister blew up one of our safe houses in Michigan just a few minutes ago." Octavio tells me. He walks up to me and brings his phone up to my face, showing a selfie Finn had taken to taunt us. In the picture Finn stood in front of the safe house that was up flames. He had a large grin across his face as he held up his middle finger.

"How did a fucking seventeen year old blow up a safe house that is highly guarded and surveilanced at all times." I shout at Octavio.

"I'm not sure. We also couldn't get anything from the cameras cause they were tampered with." Octavio says.

My phone buzzes on my bed and Immy gaze ocer the caller ID. It was my brother. I pick it up only with the thought it might ne important. "So is mum mad at us?" He asks.

"Shit." I curse in realization. I was supposed to pick mum, dad and Hayden from the airport in- I glance down at my watch. In twenty minutes. Shit.

"Lorenzo, you there?" Alessio asks through the phone when I don't say anything. "Don't tell me you forgot, Lorenzo. What the actual fuck?" Alessio shouts at me.

"Shit, I'll call you back." I say ending the phone call immediately. I look at Octavio as I grab the keys to my bmw. "I want Finn Allister and take care of the issue in Michigan." I say as I jog past him.

I jog out the front doors, heading for my BMW parked right in front of the house. I get in, starting the car I speed for the airport.

I was supposed to leave for Massachusetts last night so I could have attended Hay's graduation but missed it because of work and now I was late to pick them up it was the least I could do.

Thankfully, I reach right on time. I pull up close to the runway parking the car and getting down just the jet lands on the runway eventually coming to a halt.

The plane door opens and my mom walks down the stairs. She was wearing a sundress with a big bow in the middle and a pair of white sandals. Her brown hair was in a high bun. As soon as she lays her eyes on me she comes running. I open my arms and hug her and she hugs me back tightly.

"Mum, that's a little too tight. I can't breathe." I say as I suffocate in her arms. When she lets go. I breathe heavily.

"Have you been eating? Have you been sleeping? How are you doing? Baby, you look so tired. You should rest. Once we get home I'll make you your favorite food. Okay?" She says as she grabs my cheeks and pulls it like I was a toddler. Okay, that hurt a lot.

My mom steps aside allowing my dad to see me. He wore creme cargo shorts and a black T shirt. His hair was combed back neatly unlike mine that looked like a fucking bird nest. He wore a few silver ring and a black Rolex on his left arm. He hugs me and places a small kiss on my forehead.

"You look like shit." My dad say bluntly. My mom nudges him in the stomach and he laughs softly

I reply with a small smile and they head to my BMW and hop in the back seat. A few men exit the plane with their suitcases before my sister walks out.

Her silky brown hair was let down and she looked beautiful. She still had a her graduation cap and gown on. She wore a silky light green dress under her black gown that reached slightly above her knees. She wore a pair of white high heels, a few gold rings on each hand and a thin diamond necklace hung from her neck with a pendant that had her name engraved on.

She gets down from the plane and walks right past me. I grab her by the forearm and bring her in front of me. She struggles to escape from my grip.

"Let me go, asshole." She says not even looking at me.