21 - Shower Confessions

A split second after the sound of my phone breaking against the concrete wall, Luciana hurriedly enters my room with a gun by her side. Looking concerned, she looks around the room and then back at me. "Jesus, Vincilli. I thought- forget it." She sighs, noticing my broken phone. "Can I not leave you alone for a few minutes to take a shower?" She questions me softly.

I was going insane in the head. I run my hands through my hair. "I need to double security on my mother." I state, thinking out loud. "And I need sleep and some fucking sex." I look over at her.

She laughs softly, picking up her phone. "I can only help with a few of those things." She smiles. She calls her brother, asking him to double security on my mother and then cuts the call, tossing her phone on my bed. She takes off her pants and shirt. She unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my pants. "Get in the shower." She instructs slowly, walking past me. I turn around, seeing her take off her panties and bra, getting in my shower. My eyes drop to her nice ass and I smirk to myself.

I slide my shirt off my arms and take off my pants and boxers with one tug, leaving it on the floor as I enter the bathroom and then the shower. My eyes watching the droplets of water sliding down her toned back to her ass and then down her legs. She turns around, running her hands through her hair, opening her eyes and looking up at me. She smirks. "Do you feel better, Mr. Vincelli?" She teases me with her perfect body.

Yes, I do. I felt so much fucking better. I become really hard and step under the water, looking down, facing my back to her. I hear her soft laugh and then feel her hands roam my back, tracing over every muscle. I turn around and face her, grabbing her wrist. "Don't be tease, Luciana. If you have the balls, fix the problem you created." I let her hand go, referring to my hard cock. She smiles, looking down at it. What I didn't expect was for her to actually do it.

I feel her fingers wrap around my hard cock and she strokes it softly. She takes a small step closer to me. Her other hand on my chest. "Have I always made you this hard?" She smiles, biting her bottom lip, patiently waiting for her answer.

I chuckle. "Luciana, I haven't slept with a woman for more than a week. I'll probably get hard over seeing a woman's bare ankles." I roll my eyes and she lets out a small laugh. She strokes me faster and all the blood in body rushes to my cock. The fingers perfectly wrapped around my cock like she was made just for me. It was an amazing feeling but I would have preferred her mouth much more. My breathing gets slightly heavy at the way she handled my cock. "Faster." I tell her and for once she listens obediently. "Fuck." I groan softly, feeling the climax build up and she edges me and I look down at her, frustrated. The audacity of her to edge me.

With a smile on her face her thumb grazes over my tip, collecting my precum. She looks up at me, taking her thumb to her mouth, licking my precum off. "You taste good, Lorenzo." She chuckles, winking and I scoff. Fucking bitch.

My bathroom had two shower heads in one shower so she walks over to the other one, turning it on, she cleans herself up. I look down at my hard and now throbbing cock. I wrap my fingers around my cock, jerking myself off, which she doesn't expect. I turn to the left, facing the wall. I place my hand on the wall as the hot water falls down my upper back. I pleasure myself and within a few minutes I cum all over my hand and the wall. "Fuck." I moan under my breath. Reducing the pace of my strokes I pulled away, glancing at her and her cheeks were pink. Her mouth parted and her nipples hard. I smirk, washing myself clean with my body wash. I rinse it off, turning the shower off.

I face her and she just stared at the wall in front of her. She had foam from the soap, hiding her body and I take a few strides to her as she rinses the soap off. Cornering her against the shower wall I lean in with my left hand on the wall behind her. "Guess I make you hard too, hm?" I smirk, looking down at her flushed cheeks. I take her hard nipples between two fingers, pinching it and she hisses softly, not breaking eye contact with me. She looked so innocent, getting humiliated. I slide the same hand that was teasing her nipple, down her body, feeling every curve. Her legs that were pressed closed make way for my hand and I slide two fingers through her drenched pussy. She gasps softly, biting her bottom lip. "And wet." I chuckle, fingering her. She places her hand on my chest and I pull away, licking her off my fingers and a whimper escapes her lips. She tasted so sweet. I back away, stepping out of the shower.