10 - Alliance

I feel a hand get wrapped around my throat and snap my eyes open to see a man whom I didn't seem to recognize even though I never forgot a face.

I part my lips, gasping for air. I wrap my legs around his torso tightly and flip him onto his back, beside ne, on my bed. He tightens his grip around my neck and I feel myself almost slipping into an unconscious state.

I stab my thumbs into his eyes and he screams. Still adamant he doesn't let go of my neck. I press my thumb deeper and blood splatters across my face and he screams. When he still doesn't let go I grab my pillow throwing it off the bed I reach for my knife and cut his hands right off.

I fall back onto the floor, coughing and gasping as air enters my lungs. I breathe heavily, closing my eyes. "That's one way to wake up." I mumble, opening my eyes to see my plain prosaic popcorn ceiling.

I sit up, getting onto my feet. I grasp my knife, gripping it as I exit my room just to be on the safer side. My loft was empty and quiet. I scan it and everything was in place.

Something felt wrong. There definitely was more people in my house ready to kill me. Lorenzo had ratted me out to the Allister's and they send one guy after me? That seemed really fucking stupid.

I place the handle if my knife between my teeth so I could tie my hair up into into a bun. "Come out, come out wherever you are." I sung after getting a hold of my knife.

I take a few steps foward, listening carefully as I stepped in the middle of my apartment, standing ontop of the coffee table.

Four men come into view, standing in all four corners. They were all armed but currently had no weapons in their hands.

One of their phone rings and I don't look away. The guy to my left tosses the phone to me and I catch it. I answer the call, waiting for the person on the other hand to speak. "It's hard to believe you would betray us for our enemy. Especially that asshole, Lorenzo Vincelli. " Braydon says his name in disgust.

"Atleast that asshole doesn't go around trafficking women and children, you disgusting peice of shit." I spit back in the same tone of disgust. "You think you could hide that from me? You're the fuck that betrayed me." I scoff. "I've been there with you from the beginning." I enlighten him.

I hear him laugh. A thick heavy laugh like he was making fun of me. "All you women are such stupid little cunts." He says and my blood boils. "Go-" I end the call and throw the phone across the room.

I was so enraged I went through the four men within the matter of seconds. I kicked and stabbed and gouged the four of them open. They punch and fight back, pathetically but the anger inside me was so strong I lost control of myself as I shredded the four men apart.

Men are all shit. They think their so much better than us and for what. Fucking bastards. They're nothing but insecure little bitches, afraid that us women will one day take over. I'm just waiting for that to happen. One day us women will finally get what we deserve. One day.

Breathing heavily I let my knife slip from my fingers. I rest my hands on my hips, looking down at the bloody bodies that layed by my feet. Their lifeless bodies ruining my expensive carpet.

Ding Dong!

The doorbell rings and I snap my head to the main door. I quietly walk to the kitchen opening a drawer and reaching for my gun. I hold the gun up, approving the door calmly and quietly. I reach for the door know and swing it open, pointing the gun at the person.

It was Lorenzo who was staring down at his phone. As always he wore an expensive suit that was perfectly tailored for his body. He wore a dark blue suit that would look black to a coulour blinded person. He wore a white shirt under. The top most button of the suit was buttoned and a black coat was put on top. He wore black Oxfords, an expensive silver watch along with a few rings on those vinyl hands.