17 - Abandoned Building

I curl my fingers into a fist and punch him across his face, dislocating his jaw even further. His body falls off the chair and hits the hard cement ground. He takes his hands to the side, trying to push himself up and I place my foot on his neck, applying pressure.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Please. Wait." Lucas breathes heavily. He reaches his hand out and lifts it up. "Wait. Just wait." He begs. I remove my feet from his neck and kick him onto his back. "I don't know. I'm just the drop-off guy. I don't know what was in that Rolex box but it definitely wasn't a Rolex." He rambled off.

"Where was the drop-off?" I demand.

He sniffles. "An abandoned building off park avenue. There's a dead body on the sixth floor. He pulled a gun on me so I killed him." He says, sitting up on his ass.

"Then?" I question when he stops speaking.

"I ran. I didn't want to die but I was ambushed. It was dark and they were all wearing masks so I couldn't see their face. They snatched the diamond from me. I don't know anything more. " He says.

"What masks?" I question.

"White skull masks." He responds.

"Who snatched the diamond from you?" I ask in desperation. I needed that goddamn stupid fucking diamond.

"I don't know." He mumbled, looking down in disappointment and sadness. I close my eyes in frustration and turn around. 

I tighten my grip on the hammer in my hand and slam his skull open. "Well don't you have anger issues." I hear Luciana's soft scoff. I drop the hammer to the ground, turning aound, noticing her leaning against the door frame with one hand across her chest as she glanced over her nails. I approach her with the intention to leave this room and she steps in the middle of the door frame, looking up at me. Even with heels she was looking up at me. My eyes falls down to her and in her top, seeing her breasts sitting perfectly. "Its been a day. I would like to leave this place. I'm disgusted seeing your face first thing in the morning and last thing before I sleep." She complains.

I loosened my tie. "You look like a slut in that dress, Luciana." I tell her, brushing past her. I hear her scoff in response.

"Yeah, a beautiful slut!" She shouts back and I roll my eyes, unbuttoning my shirt as I walk upstairs. I hear her let out a puff of air and then the clicking of her heels as she follows me upstairs. I see Federico in the living room, eating pizza at nine in the fucking morning. 

She approaches me. "This is fucking insane, Lorenzo. Let me do something." She protests. 

"You can do me?" Federico suggests with a grin, shamelessly checking her out. Why was I even jealous? Federico was just a child. A grown ass child. 

Luciana steps in front of me, grabbing my attention. "Lorenzo!" She shouts. 

"What, Bianchi?" I raise my voice back at her.

"Mum and dad are fighting." Federico hums, teasing us.

"Shut the fuck up, Rico!" We shout at him simultaneously and he laughs. Luciana storms off and i watch her do it. I turn my head back around when Luciana dissapears off and Rico stood in front of me. "What the hell is it that you want?" I ask him as I walk upstairs to my bedroom. 

Federico runs up the stairs, talking. "Some motherfucker tried to kidnap me last night when I was leaving crazy nights." He states flatly.

"Who in their right mind would kidnap you?" I mumble annoyed by Rico.

"Fun fact your boyfriend sent him." He states and I scrunch my eyebrows, confused. "Allister? You're boyfriend? The guy over you have been losing sleep over-" He chuckles, making fun of me. I push him away and he continues to find his shit joke amusing.