16 - Father

It has been exactly a week since Athena was "dead". Immediately after we landed back in the states I locked Athena away in a one if my most distant properties I owned. No one knew it existed but me so it was perfect.

After, I headed up to Italy with Octavio and Federico to deal with my oain of a fucking father. 

Octavio drives up the stoned driveway as I try and reach Federico who  dissappeared the second we landed in Italy, a few hours ago. Saying he had some important shit to do.

Parking the car infront of the main door. "Assholes already here." Octavio informs me, referring to Federico. I glance up and see Federico's bike. I let out a breathe of exhaustion, getting out if the car. I slide my phone into my pocket as one of my men shuts the car door for me. "He's atleast on time for once." Octavio sighs, coming to my side.

I slide my sunglasses up the bridge of my nose as the hot sun nearly blinds me. I uncuff my shirt sleeves, rolling it up, jogging up the white marble steps of the villa.

Men greeted me as they stepped out if my way. Romeo goes to Octavio's side. "Federico is in the pool house and so is Mr. Vincelli."  Romeo informs us and leaves. We head for the vacation doors of the house which led to the yard behind the house. My men open the huge glass doors for us as we walk down the marble stairs. We head for the pool house and we here the sound of the television grow louder and also the sound of a girl crying, screaming and moaning in please.

I notice Octavio chuckles to himself as we step into the pool house. Alcohol filled the room, along with the panties and bras of atleast three women. On the couch was Federico and some girl under the blanket.

Octavio approaches the couch, lifting the blanket over Federico's head. "Finish up, Rico." He says with a smirk, tossing the blanket over him once again. The girl moans out loud in a few seconds and Federico removes the blanket from head, breathing heavily. He pushes the girl from under him and she falls to the ground as he flops on the couch. The blanket, covering his lower half.

He had a smirk on his face as he looked at me. I give him a glare. He reaches for his cigarette, placing it between his lips. He takes a hit and them looks at me. "Thus whore was here when I arrived and you two were late and I was bored." He justifies himself pathetically.

Octavio borrows a cigarette from Federico, taking a hit as the whore on the floor gets dressed and leave. "Chiudi la porta, puttana." Federico spits out at her and she listens, leaving the three of us alone.
[Translation: Shut the door, bitch.]

I walk past the couch were Federico layed. "Get dressed." I tell him and he rolls his eyes at me like a sassy child. Octavio followed me down the hallway to my father's room.

I hear cries come from my father's room and I take a breathe, getting myself ready for what I may be about to see. I walk in and see two young, very very young girls naked on his bed crying and no sign of my father.

Octavio who had his gun out drops his arm to his side. "Shit." He says, tucking his gun away. I hear objects fall. The noise coming from my father's bathroom.

I face the two girls naked on my father's bed. It was not to hard to figure out that my father raped them. "Get dressed." I instruct softly. I turn away, giving them the basic privacy that was stripped from them by my own fucking father. "Call Romeo." I tell Octavio and he calls him over the phone. Romeo was in my presence with minutes and he gently guides the girls away.

I look at Octavio. "Drag that bitch to the living room." I tell him snd he nods, entering the bathroom. I hear a thud as I walk away and into the living room. Federico had pants on and his black zip up hoddie that was unzipped as he watched some movie that Monica Bellucci is in.