04 - Allister's Spy

I open the door and see Kate tied up to a metal chair. Octavio was to my right, looking frustrated. e had his right hand on his temples. He looked tired and over with this shit.

Federico was to my left twirling a knife in his hands, impatiently, on the edge. He was always like that. He got bored pretty easily and always needed something different. Hence, why he never fucks the same girl more than once.

Kate was in the middle of the room. She was sobbing and looked terrible. She was drenched in sweat or maybe it was just water from the waterboarding.

I look to Octavio and Federico and call them into the hall. Federico and Octavio step out of the room following me. Once we were all in the hall I turn around, asking, "Any progress?"

"Nope. She won't open her mouth. We beat her, waterboarded her, starved her. She still won't open her goddamn mouth." Octavio answers. "So I sent Lucas to get hee brother as leverage." Octavio gives a solution to the problem.

"Leave her alone with me for five minutes and I can get you anything and everything you want." Federico intefers a wicked smirk. Me and Octavio glare at him. We knew he was right but if Kate pissed him off or gave him the wrong look Federico would have killed her before getting enough information from her.

"I'll talk to her." I tell them. Federico leaves immediately while Octavio waited back. "It's fine." I reassure him and he nods, leaving.

I remove my blazer, unbutton the button on the cuffs of my shirt and roll it up to my elbow as I reenter the room. She looked frightened as if she had just seen a ghost. I take a knife from my pocket and cut her arm and legs free from the zip ties.

"Thank you." She whispers, looking up at me. She runs her fingers over her red rest, shooting the skin.

"Who do you work for?" I ask her, flatly.

"Like I have been telling your other two men I don't work for anyone. I'm just a journalist that works for the Los Angeles News and your brother Alessio was just my one night stand. That's all I know. Please, just let me go." She begged.

I knew she was lying. I walk up to her and was just about to kill this motherfucker when someone knocks on the door. I march towards the door and swing it open. "What?" I spit out.

Octavio and Federico stood before me and behind them was a young boy who was handcuffed and had a piece of black duck tape on his mouth. I step into the hall and close the door behind me.

"Bring him in." I gesture to Federico. Federico grabs the young boy by the arm and yanks him into the room and pushes him into the chairs.

When she saw her brother she began sobbing even harder. She goes to her brothers dide, removing the duct tape cupping his face. "It's okay, I've got you." She cries softly through teary eyes.

"Listen to me carefully because I am only going to ask you this one more time. Who do you fucking work for?" I question, sternly. "Don't bother lieing to us, you won't get very far with it. Piss us off again and Federico will deal with the two of you and trust me you don't want that to fucking happen. Understand?" I asks, sending her a glare and she nods innocently, holding her brother closer to her in fear.

Octavio picks up her brother and sits him down on the chair. She cries louder as her brother gets dragged away. She extends her arms, trying to reach out.  Federico on the other hand grabs a power drill and holds it up to the boys head.