14 - Canada

Athena Luciana Bianchi

It had been nearly three fucking days since the blizzard was over but we still couldn't leave because of the four feet of fucking snow. It was a bloody nightmare being stuck in the middle of nowhere with Lorenzo.

He is the most annoying, self-obsessed, pretentious asshole you will ever fucking meet. The only reason I haven't killed him yet is because he is astounding cook.

"Morning, love." He smirked.

"Morning, asshole." I yawn. "I bought only two pairs of clothes and I haven't washed either of them. Can I borrow some of yours?" I say. I don't know why I let Dominique pack my bags. What the hell was I thinking?

He looked at me. "Take anything from my closet unless you prefer to stay naked. I wouldn't mind it."

I roll my eyes at him before heading upstairs to his room. I walk into his closet and pick out a dark blue Abercrombie t-shirt and black drawstring shorts. I go to my room and grab a black bra and grey underwear. I go to the bathroom and hop into the shower.

Once done I put on the clothes and head back downstairs. Ace was yelling at someone through the phone in Italian.

"Non mi interessa un cazzo. Lo voglio morto insieme alla sua famiglia. Sposta i miei genitori e Gianna in un posto sicuro e aumenta la loro sicurezza. Se succede loro qualcosa, ti strappo la testa del cazzo e te la ficco in gola. Prendi Andrea e chiedi a Federico di fare ciò che deve essere fatto."
[Translation: I don't fucking care. I want him dead along with his family. Move my parents and Gianna somewhere safe and increase their security. If something happens to them I will rip your fucking head off and shove it down your throat. Get Andrea and ask Federico to do what needs to be done.]

He hung up and looked out the huge floor to ceilings in the living room. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. I scan the fridge then open almost every cabinet in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I had eaten breakfast just an hour ago but I was still hungry. There was nothing to eat that was already cooked so I grabbed an apple. I hate fruits. Lore stood against the counter staring at me.

I take a huge bite of the apple, mumbling, "What?" He ignores me and sits on the couch, turning on the television.

Lorenzo had his laptop on his ksp with a bunch of papers resting beside him. I sit away from, grapping the remote, changing the chanel to something interesting then the fucking news.

I go through movies and TV shows trying to find something to watch. I put on fifty shades of grey since Dominique said it was a good movie, in her language that meant sex, sex and more sex.

I turn it on and place the remote beside me. Minutes into the movies even Lorenzo was engrossed in the movie due to the free porn showed every now and then.

I laughed at most of the scenes due to their horrible flirting. "That is not how you flirt." I laugh. I feel Lorenzo's gaze on me and turn my head to him. "What?"

"Like you can do better." He makes fun.

"I can." I tell him.

He smirks. "Show me. Prove it." He demands.

"I'm not flirting eith you but nice try, Vincelli." I reply making him chuckle. I stare at him for a few seconds and then speak up. "You're just like Christian Grey."

"Fuck no." He looked offended and my opinion.

"You're rich, well-known, dominant, possessive... kinky? No I doubt that. I mean maybe." I shrug with a small smirk, messing with him.