15 - Blue Balls

Lorenzo Vincelli

I feel the bright sunlight right on my face and squint, turning my head to the other side. I pull the comforter over my head, trying to force myself back to bed. I hear my phone buzz and groan into my pillow. I reach my arm out of the sheets and search my nightstand table for my phone. I grab it, bringing it under the sheets to look at the Caller ID. I see Octavio's name and answer it, putting it on speaker and placing it on my pillow beside my head. 

I hear chatter in the background before Octavio speaks up. "I'm guessing my sister did as she was instructed?" He asks for a confirmation from me and I hum in agreement. "Good." He states. "Y–" He pauses, sounding hesitant and almost afraid to tell me.

"Spit it out, Octavio." I demand softly.

He clears his throat. "Your father was involved in the kidnapping of my sister. He has also been aiding information to the Allister's in exchange for something." He informs me and I snap my eyes open, sitting up in bed. The sun shines into my eyes and I wince. I hold one hand in front of my face, blocking the sun's rays.

I pick up my phone, taking it off speaker and to my ears. "What? Athena was Kidnapped? When?" I ask Octavio in disbelief.

"Seconds after you were taken." He informs me and I let out a breath of frustration. I throw my legs of my bed and stand up.

I close my eyes, thinking as Octavio remains quiet, waiting for his orders. I run my temples unable to process the fact that my father is the one that's been screwing me over. "I want you to find my father and track his every moment till I get back." I instruct and end the call, tossing my phone on my bed.

I hear my shower running and head into my bathroom. Steam covered the humid bathroom and I see the silhouette of a female behind all the fog that cover the glass shower. I figured it was Athena.

I clear my throat. "Morning, Vincelli." I hear her soft voice chuckle. I slide my hands into my pockets as I watch her turn off the shower. Her body still hidden my the steam on the glass. She opens the shower door and peeps her head out. "Can you get me a towel?" She asks, looking at me. I let out a breathe and turn around, grabbing a towel. I turn around just as she steps onto the mat.

Water dripped down her perfectly sculpted body. Down every curve. Her boobs sat perfectly as she slicked her hair back. I was fucking sweating looking at her. All the blood in my body gushing to my cock. My cock straining against the fabric of my.boxers and sweatpants.

I approach her, handing over the towel. I try very fucking hard to look away but my eyes were glued to her body. I didn't know where to look. Every inch of her was gorgeous. I look at her lips. "Don't you have a bathroom in your bedroom?" I ask flatly, glancing up at her light green eyes.

"There was no hot water in my bathroom." She responds, wrapping the towel around her hair. "Can you fix it?" She looks up at me. My eyes fall to her tits as I stop paying attention to anything she was saying. "Look at me, Vincelli." She says and I hum softly under my breath not budging my eyes. She places a finger under my chin, tilting my head up so I was looking into her eyes.

"I'm not a fucking plumber." I tell her and she laughs softly, pulling back.

She smiles. "Fine, I'll just use yours." She walks past me and I smirk, loving the idea of seeing her naked first thing every morning. I turn my head around, looking at her ass, suppressing the growing urge of slapping it as she walks away.

"You fucking tease." I mumble to myself as I watch her walk away. It took me more than ten minutes till I could think straight and even still I found myself thinking about Athena. I got so distracted I ended up brushing my teeth for a sold seven minutes.