18 - Testament

I enter Elliot's tidy and fresh room that radiated the soft, delicate smell of his expensive perfume which smelt like vanilla and lavender. His curtains were drawn, letting all the sunlight in, which lit up his room. His bed made to perfection on which layed his small white teddy bear, fully dressed in a sweater, pants, socks and even tiny matching shoes.

Two doors stood to the either side of his bed with sufficient distance from the bed. The door on the right hand side leading to his bathroom and the one on the left leading to his tiny laboratory or work place. Opposite his bed he had a large television resting on a sleeked wooden stand with a bookshelf to either side of it. He preferred his wardrobe not be separate room and got what he wanted. His wardrobe was located to the left hand side of the bed, close to his bathroom. It was a wall mounted concealed sliding system that was not a walk in closet but rather revealed huge shelving units for his clothes.

I step into his room, gently pushing the door shut. I walk across his bedroom and towards the tiny lab in his room. I open the door and step in to see Elliot busy, looking at the his computer screen. His lab slash office was mainly white with a bit of brown. He had a huge white counter on the wall to the left, that stretched from the far wall to the front wall. He had all sorts of things on the high counter. There was just one high stool for the counter. Meanwhile his desk was in between the huge bookshelves to the right and his lab to the left. He had man monitors.

He shifts his gaze up to me with a smile. "Hi, Lorenzo." He gives me a huge smile and a small wave. He looked really excited like he had just seen his first pair of boobs. Or at least that's how I looked when I saw them for the first time. "I managed to grasp a fingerprint of the decaying thumbs you got me but the thing is I can't find out who it belongs to." 

"Great," I say, sarcastically, sliding my hands into my pockets. "That was a waste of time." I mumble about to walk away.

"But I know someone who can help with that." He says, standing up straight. His smile unwavering.

"Next time lead with that, Elliot." I say and he nods.

"Can you come with me?" He asks, approaching me. "I don't want to go by myself." He tells me. "I'll get bored." He mutters with a pout.

"Take Grayson." I suggest.

"Grayson's gone out with Riggs." He responds.

"Take Dante." I say.

"Dante is with his girlfriend." He replies.

"Take Federico." I say and his smile drops.

"Federico is mean and we're also not on speaking terms." He pouts. After a pause he explains why. "He made me watch a scary movie with him and then scared me the rest of the night, dressing up as a ghost." Elliot mumbles, looking sad. 

"Take Callum." I suggest.

"Call-" He stops himself mid-sentence. "But, Lorenzo, come with me?" He asks softly.I shake my head. "Callum keeps putting on hand sanitizer because he's scared that he'll catch on some disease." He says and I raise my eyebrow. "Once I passed out from the strong smell." He states and I try not to laugh.

"Alright." I roll my eyes and he smiles. I step out of his lab while he grabs the thumbs in a plastic bag. He closes the door behind him and walks beside me.

"You like my new sweater?" He asks, curiously and I glance at it as we make our way out of his room. He wore all Ralph Lauren. To be clear all his clothes were from Ralph Lauren. He loved Ralph Lauren so much. He wore beige jeans with the bottoms rolled up neatly, revealing his blue and red sock with a bit of golden. He wore a white shirt with a very dark blue almost black like sweater with a bear on it. The bear is playing polo. He paired it with a brown bucket hat and white sneakers.