IMPORTANT NEWS 🗞

Hi baes,

I just wanted to come on here and take a few minutes to thank all of you who have been supporting my work and sticking with me through my extremely slow slow updates. I have been very busy with school since it's my last year of high school. I've also really been stressing with university applications and everything. Your support and patience through this is something I'm very grateful and happy about. So thank you very much.

Moving on, I also want to thank you all for nearly 60k reads on this book. This is just insane. I never expected 10k reads let alone 60k so this is just crazy and I'm so happy. Thank you! 💓

As a sign of my appreciation and apology for stupidly slow updates on this book I have published the first two chapters of another book I'm been working on. I've noticed how popular and simped over Federico is and I don't blame you. I myself keep dreaming about him. Anyways, since he was so popular in this book, the new book I've written is based of him, taking place five years after Chapter 19 (the chapater where he leaves). It's not too important of an information but just an FYI. His book is named Tantalize. Check it out and I hope you enjoy it!

Regarding this book, expect a lot more chapter updates in the next few days!

Love you all! 💗