⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️

Hey, everyone. My account has been hacked for like a few days now and I just got it back. I'm not sure what happened but this story has been fucked with. I really don't  know why someone would do this but I guess it's just life.

Anyways what I'm trying to say is that I don't think I'll be publishing any more new chapters this month and I am really sorry. This month I'll be just working on reviewing and editing the chapters I have posted so I can restore any lost materials. Also some of my earlier chapters needs quite a few edits so it's time I edit them too! If anything changes I'll let you guys know on here!

I really do apologize guys. Once again. I'm sorry but thank you for being patient. I think editing and reviewing will take just a week or two if I have the time so you can expect me publishing a new chapter towards the end of august or beginning of september. Thank you guys and enjoy your summer vacation if you aren't at school right now!

I really hope I don't lose you readers!

Comment if there is some feedback you'd like to give or just if you need to say anything!

—————

Update

Hey, everyone! This is going to be quick.  I just wanted to let you know about the changes I made so the people who have already read these chapters don't really have to re-read it but that's  totally up to u.

Many parts of this story was deleted and I have horrible memory so I had to change a few things. Theses chapters weren't backed up so some parts of it may be different to what you might have read but the story line and everything else is pretty much the same or I hope it is.

I personally have changed a few things. First I've changed Ace's name from Ace Matteo Luca to Lorenzo Vincelli. I have also changed the name of his siblings, Hayden and Axel to Gianna and Alessio. I have also changed one of Athena's best friends name from Ash to Nathaniel. One last name change. I have changed Grayson's name to Octavio. That's all!

Thank you all for you patience and I have posted the first five chapters! So Enjoy!!!!