11 - Kidnapped

My head was pounding. My bladder full. I moved my jaw and felt that my mouth was dry, as I moved I felt concrete and grit push into my face. I tasted... iron. Oh my god, is that piss? God, that reeked. Where am I? What happened? I tried to roll over but I was unable. I think, I think my hands were tied. I oped my eyes. Wherever I was it was very dark, but I could just make out a dark figure squatting a few meters away from me, watching me. As the figure came closer and closer I could get a better view of the person. It was Theo.

"You are a fucking traitor, Bianchi." He spits out in disgust as he looks down at me, intimidating me with his blue eyes but I was just barely conscious to even process my name so I barely payed attention to him or his words.

I grunt as I turn over and try to sit up, releasing a chuckle. He punches me hard and I stumble back down. Blood start to drip from my nose. I widen my eyes as my vision goes blurry for a few seconds.

I hear a loud clank as the metal door opens. Few men walk through the door with Braydon and his brothers in the front. Two men walk over to me, yanking me from the floor, holding me in front of the Allister's.

"Let me go." I spit out. Anger and hatred pulsating through my veins as I look at Braydon and his brothers. I narrow my eyes at Braydon, giving him the death stare. "Let me go," I repeat myself. "Or I'll kill you all myself." I threaten.

Braydon smirks, taking a few steps closer to me. "Take her to another cell and torture this bitch. Do anything and everything to her." He pauses as he eyes me up and down. "Rape is permitted." He chuckles and walks towards me. He places a hand on my cheeks as he brushes my lips with his disgusting fingers.

I open my mouth and bite his finger off in anger. He screams as he pushes himself away from me. "You fucking bitch!" He says in a penetrating voice which made me physically disgusted and sick. "I want you to break this bitch. I want her on her knees begging for mercy." He yells and exits the room. His brother followed behind him like idiots while men grab me and pull me out of the room.

I used all the strength I had left to fight back but it was too late I couldn't fight the five men on me and there was no point in me screaming or fighting back because no one gave a fuck.

I get thrown in a completely new room that was bigger and dirtier. The room was already filled with a few men and more entered within seconds.

I couldn't go through this again. This... I promised myself I won't go through this again. I can't. I won't.

My breathing becomes heavy as past memories come to mind. I try to push it back down and scan the room, looking around haphazardly to find something to defend myself.

No, no, no, please.

Without thinking I hit my head against the wall. I won't allow myself to live through this again. I hit my head again, trying to knock myself out and it works because I collapse to the ground, feeling myself slip away into a dark dream.

The next day or two went like that. Every time they tried to get close to me I knocked myself out by bashing my head against the wall. There was no better way to stop myself from getting raped. I don't know why I thought this would stop me from getting raped since men don't really care if a woman is unconscious or not. They'll just rape anything that moves. Maybe bashing my head in stopped me from reading living this situation again. I barely pit myself back together the last time I can't do this again.

It would also just be beyond stupid if I tried to fight them because I was just lacking in strength especially after being starved for threw days down.

Bashing my head in also had consequences but I seemed to ignore them at that moment. The right side of my head was bleed non stop and my jail was almost nearly covered in that blood. I used my shirt to try and soak ip the blood but it didn't last for long.