08 - Dickface aka Nemesis

"Ask him to wait his turn." I tell Nathaniel, dragging the phone call in hopes that he'd hang up. Nathaniel steps back, speaking into the phone.

Meanwhile, Jaxon was just about done cleaning my two thousand dollar worth Versace platforms. Once he was done, I push him back, using my feet. His back touches the ground and I tower over him, slowly applying more and more pressure to his chest.

"The USB?" I ask.

He shrugs, grabbing my feet as he struggled to pry it off his chest. "I don't know what you're talking about." His voice strained and raspy due to the heavyness on his chest.

I scoff at his foolishness. "Don't fuck with me, Jaxon. Tell me where the USB is that Kate gave to you."

"Athena, you might want to speak with him." Nathaniel interrupts me again. "He knows about the USB?" He whispers, getting my attention immediately. I look at him and he holds up the phone closer to me.

I take my feet from Jason's chest as he gasps, breathing so much better. I take my phone from Nathaniel's hand and lift it up to my ear.

"Speak." I demand. The USB was something I was given the task to find and if I fail once more that would give me a bad image in front of Braydon. That's the only reason I decided to give him a chance to speak with me.

He chuckles. "Kate's in my custody. I have her and the USB and so much dirt on your boss. So if you want the USB you're going to have to come and get it from me yourself, love." He ends the phone call and I clench my jaws, running a hand through my hair I frustration.

He was the last person I wanted to deal with right now. He was a pain in the ass and pretentious narcissist. He was my enemy. The man I hated with every single fibre of my being till the end if time. And now here I was without any other choice but to interact with him. Again.

I turn around to Nathaniel who waited patiently for an instruction. "Kill him. We don't need him anymore." I glance from Nathaniel at Jaxon. Nathaniel pulls out his gun within seconds and blows Jaxon's face right off.

Nathaniel approaches me. "Who was it, darling?" He asks, looking concerned.

"Don't worry about it, Nate." I mumble. "Do me a favor?"

"Yes, darling." He responded immediately.

"Cover for me. I fucked this up and now I have to head to New York to retrieve the USB." I state the painful truth, regretting the way I had tackled thus situation.

"Yeah." He tells me. "Call if anything happens, understand?" He questions and I nod. "Be safe." He states and I walk away, giving a nod. I jog out of the house and right for my BMW, getting it. I don't even bother putting on my seatbelt because of the tight timeline I was on.

At the speed I was driving at I reach the Allister's house with forty five minutes. Nathaniel was kid enough to mess with the security cameras surrounding the outside and inside if the large mansion. He looped the cameras, giving me enough time to grab my things and leave.

I get a message from Nathaniel just as I approach the mansion.

Nathaniel: Theo is inside but he's busy fucking in the jacuzzi. I doubt he'd notice you.