12 - Repercussions

My brothers eyes scanned my body as he gets a glimpse of me in Nathaniel's protective grasp. I see anger in his eyes as he gazes over the scars and bruises inflicted on my skin. "Who the fuck touched you, Thea?" He looked at me. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Allister's men." Nathaniel answers for of me. Nathaniel had atleast a dozen guns pointed at him the minute he stepped onto Lorenzo's property. All the men were waiting for my brothers order to shoot his brains off.

My brother takes me out of Nathaniel grasp and Nathaniel was tackled to the ground by a few men. "Octavio, let him go." I say, holding his hand.

He looks down at me not even questioning me before spitting out another order. "Hands off him." He tells the men. "Back to work." He says and holds me up.

Federico comes to my side. "What the fuck happened to you?" He asks, peeping over Octavio's shoulder.

"I want to tak-"

"We found something." One of Lorenzo's men says, interrupting me. Federico throws a knife at him and it penerates his neck. He chokes out and Federico looks back at me to continue.

"I just want to take a shower." I mumble. Tears slowly brimming up my eyes, affecting my vision. I feel a sudden rush of emotion and break.

"I've got you, Thea." Octavio wraps his arms around me, holding me close to his chest.

"Octavio, this is important." Another man comes to Octavio side.

"Do I need to kill you too?" Federico asks, drawing out another knife. "Stop with the fucking interrupting man." He grumbles in an annoyed tone.

"Federico." My brother warns. Federico slides the knife back into his waistband.

"You're no fun." He complains.

Men were haywire, running from one conner of the house to the other. Lorenzo's house was just a fucking mess which was something I never expected since he was a kind of control freak so this was just new.

"Where's Vincelli?" I ask, switching my gaze between Octavio and Federico since neither of them answered my question. "Where is he?" I repeat myself.

"You weren't the only one taken that night." Octavio says and Santiago approaches us.

"You're going to want to see this." He keeps it vague, looking down at me.

Octavio looks down at me. "Take her up to her room." Octavio instructs one of Vincelli's men.

"No need." Nathaniel interrupts, taking me out of Octavio's arms. "I've got her." I notice Octavio and Federico shoot Nathaniel a death glare and he just brushes it off his shoulder.

"Octavio, relax I'll be fine with him." I reassure my brother who didn't really have a choice but to listen to me.

"Fine." He says. "If you need anything let me know." He says and I nod. He leans in, kissing my forehead. "It's good to see you again." He says and I smile softly.

He pulls away and walks away. "Let's go, Rico." He instructs Federico.

"Hold on, let me give your sister a kiss too." Federico smirks, tucking away his knife.