02 - Mystery Woman

I jog down to the bottom of the stairs. My men moved to the side, giving me a clear view of the fight going on between Federico and Steven. "I thought I gave this guy a fucking job to do." I mumble, looking at Federico who just through a punch directed at Steven's face.

I lift my hand and point at Steven and Federico signaling my men to break up the fight. Two men grab Steven; one holding onto each of his biceps. While Octavio and Elliot run into the room, grabbing a hold of Federico.

Federico didn't like being touched at all. It drove him crazy he'd kill anyone who even walked way to close to him. Elliot were an exception though and Octavio sometimes although he did get punched by Federico a few times.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask, sternly, shifting my eyes between the both of them as I wait for an answer. I really wasn't in the mood for this shit right now. I had so many other things on my plate and that had to get done but here I was, breaking up a fight but two fucking toddlers.

"He was making fun of my mother." Steven glares at Federico who just stood there with a smirk plastered on his face. "Fuck you, Federico. Fuck you." Steven shouted at Federico's cocky behavior.

"You're whore of a mom enjoyed fucking me and if you're anything like her you will too." Federico chuckled, provoking Steven even more. Steven tries to pounce on Federico but before things get any worse I tell my men to drag him away.

"I though I gave you a job, Federico. Where is my brother?" I ask, walking up to him. Octavio and Elliot loosen their grips on Federico, eventually freeing him.

"I found him." Federico brushes past me. He walks into the kitchen, opens the cabinet, grabs a bowl and a spoon. He poured in some frosted flakes cereal following with some milk. He sat down on one of the bar stools and started to eat.

"Well then where the fuck is he?" I ask, thinking why this fuck needs to be asked questionsfor him to tell me all the details.

"He is busy fucking some bitch in her apartment for the past hour." Federico takes out his phone and goes into his own world.

I hear quiet whispers passed down from Elliot to Octavio. "I wouldn't even last for five minutes." Elliot mumbles in his soft, gentle voice.

"Federico go get him." I order. Federico let's out a frustrated grunt finally, getting up. He sends me a glare for interrupting his breakfast before leaving the kitchen with the keys to his bike.

I turn to Elliot and Octavio who were now busy talking. I cut their conversation short and ask them about the missing shipments. Octavio looks at Elliot to explain it to me.

Elliot walks out the room. "Be right back." He shouts, picking up his feet as I listen to him race up the stairs. I hear doors open and shut and then more hurried footsteps before he was back in my front of me.

Elliot held his laptop in his hand. He places it at the edge of the kitchen counter. "Alright, so basically all your missing shipments have been going to the Pablo's. And Pablo has all of our shipments in this warehouse located right here if I am right. Who am I kidding I am right." Elliot explains, pointing a finger to a area on google maps. "Oh! If you want to talk to the Pablo's they own this strip club here." Exclaimed Elliot with a smile.

"Octavio, get a few men and head for the wharehouse." I instruct. "Me and Elliot will pay Mr. Pablo a small visit." I mutter.

-----

I step out of my Bentley, sliding the keys into my pocket. Elliot gets out of the car and looks around like a kid in Disneyland. Then I remember we are talking about Elliot. A guy who finds happiness in the smallest of things, obsessed with Disney movies, loves eating gummy bears, loves dance parties and to fucking cuddle. Don't ask me how I know this. He was just like a kid except way taller and smarter. He is the only person I have met apart from my mum and sister that has a innocent heart of gold.