07 - Athena

Athena Luciana Bianchi

I awake with a dull pain underlying the soreness in my right leg, and am enveloped by the scent of morning rain. The air is heavy and damp, pressing against my skin like a clammy shroud.

When I do decide to open my eyes my vision is sleep-blurred and untrustworthy. All I see are moving shapes of light and dark. I try to rub away the sleep fogging my vision with the fingers of my left hand.

I look out the window. The sky was tar-black and the large clouds were moving towards me. I heard a tapping on the window and then it became a pitter-patter. Puddles flatter deeper as the rainfall became heavier and I could hear the murmuring of the rain through the window. It sounded like the buzzing of angry bees. Droplets of moisture began to drip from the leaves. They were sprinkling onto the rich green grass like a gardener's hose.

I turn around when I notice a pair of blue eyes looking at me. Aidan sat up straight, leaning against the luxurious black leather headboard which looked like two sofa cushions. I sit up in bed as I move to his lap, straddling him. He looked at me, his eyes filled with lust. He moves his chest closer to me and runs his hand under the hoodie I wore. I place my arms around his neck and kiss him roughly.

His lips curl into a smirk. He grabs my neck, bringing me in close for a rough, wet kiss. He grabs my ass and lifts me up, carrying me to his bathroom.

I swing my legs around his torso as I run my hand around his back and then hair. He puts me on the cold marble counter in the bathroom. The cool surface made me shiver. Aidan takes my hoodie and panties off, while I grab and tug his pants down. He slips his index and middle finger in my mouth, wetting it before, slipping into my pussy.

"Fuck" I moan out. He pulls me in for another kiss and I moan into his mouth, making him hard. I smirk and slip my hands into his boxers, massaging his cock. He throws his head back as he moans in pleasure.

"Let's finish this off in the shower, shall we?" He mumbles and I respond with a nod.

I get off the counter and make my way towards his shower. I open the glass door and step in, letting it close behind me. His shower didn't have a faucet instead it had a smart touch screen where you could control the temperature, speed, flow, lights, music, shower option and much more. It was so fucking cool. I turn the shower on after setting it to my likings.

I hear the glass door open, but don't pay it much attention. I feel the touch of his soft hand start at my hip and work its way up the right side of my body as I press my naked frame into his. He turns me around to face me and without a word he kisses me deeply and passionately.

My hands rise to the back of his head, allowing my tongue deeper into his mouth as I explore it. I wrap my hands around his back and slide them down to grab that perfect backside. I break the kiss and he pulls me back, but instead he turns my body to face the wall and I put my hands against the wall, bending over ever so slightly.

His right hand runs up my spine as the water from the shower head above pulses down. Kisses were placed all over my neck and back while his hands cupped my breasts, pinching and rolling my nipples between his fingers.

I could feel his hard cock pressing against my opening and I try to grind on it to force it in... but not yet. I grab his cock in my hand as I continue to kiss him. I pump it up and down, picking up my pace every minute. His head falls to the nook of my shoulder as he moans softly, running his hand up my back and into my hair. He tugs my hair back, releasing a small moan from between my lips. I could tell he was close when he threw his head back and moaned my name loudly. I keep rubbing his cock, reducing the pace slowly as I proceed to a halt. My hand was covered in his release and I smirk at him. He chuckles and places one last kiss on my temple.