09 - My Enemy

I wore a beautiful red dress that was altered perfectly for my body. It hugged my body, cinching right in the waist, fitting me like a second skin.

The dress was a made of prepossessing red mesh fabric and that's all. It had a deep v neck, nearly reaching down to my belly button. The front of the dress was short while the back of the dress reached all the way to the floor, the rbds of the fabric trailing behind me as I walked. I paired the dress with Yves Saint Laurent's iconic heels and Cartier jewelry.

I walk into the ballroom, studying my surroundings, keeping my eye for Lorenzo and his men. As I walk towards the bar I get many smiles from men and few winks as they look me up and down.

As I approach the bar a tall woman with bright red hair greets me with a smile. "What can I get you?" She asks, tossing her gorgeous hair behind her shoulder.

"Negroni, please." I order a strong drink snd she nods, walking away to make my negroni.

Meanwhile, I stand there growing impatient as I waited for that bastard to arrive. He had fucked up my relationship with the Allister's which was now going to cause me some serious fucking problems that I needed to rectify but before that I needed to fuck with him too or else I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

She sets a small napkin in front of me and then my drink on top of it. "Here's you go, a negroni, enjoy!" She gives me a quick smile, flashing her perry white teeth before moving on and dealing with another person.

I take the drink to my lips when the enormous doors to the ballroom swing open. Men dressed in suits walk in, wearing hidden earpieces. Then he enters, my enemy, Lorenzo Vincelli with Federico and Santiago by his side.

Whispers were shared between people across the vast room as people watched and stared. Girls were pratically falling head over heels for him, drooling like puppies.

He wasn't even that attractive with that perfectly fitted suit and that Greek God like body. His face carved to perfection like as if God took extra time, designing him. Not a single flaw in his appearance but that personality of his- well that was absolute shit.

Lorenzo had a ruthless and powerful reputation ever since he took over from his father. He pratically rebuilt his father's empire from the ground up, striking fear into everyone's heart with his cunning mind.

He really was the devil in disguise.

A forceful nudge to my arm snaps me out of my thoughts. I turn my head to my side to see Federico, gulping down what looked like my drink. I was so in my thoughts I hadn't even noticed Federico's hand under my dress, squeezing my ass in his rough ass.

How did he get across the room so fast?

I rip his hand from my ass. The skin hot and on fire from his touch. "It burns." I grumble, calling over the bartender who served me a few minutes ago for a refill.

Federico leans down to me, chuckling, "Wait till I bend you over and spank your ass raw till you cry." He whispers. His lips brushing against the side of my neck.

"You have some dark ambitions." I scoff still pissed off at him for leaving me alone in the morning. I don't bother even looking at him instead I watch the bartender prepare my drink which was the most important thing to me at the moment.

"That's nothing compared to the other awful things I've dreamt of doing to your body." He smirks, sliding his hand up my bare legs.

"Here's you whiskey," She places a glass in front of Federico. "And your Negroni." She hands me my drink and we exchange smiles.