Capitulo 22

Cuando el banquete abrió WeChat por la noche, recibí inesperadamente la voz de Tang Tang.

El banquete de WeChat de la temporada fue agregado por Ji Xiaoyan a Tang Tang, pero las dos personas nunca se contactaron en WeChat. Para ser precisos, las dos personas nunca se comunicaron con el teléfono móvil. Ahora de repente ven que Tang Tang lo contacta. La primera reacción de la fiesta pensó que era lo que pasaba en casa.

Haga clic rápidamente en la voz, Tang Candy es nítido pero con un chisporroteo astuto en su oído: "Esposo, compré muchos bocadillos hoy, gasté mucho dinero, lo siento, no soy un ejemplo".

The banquet was repeated several times, and it was confirmed that there was really nothing. Just to spend some money to buy some snacks, the woman was guilty of sin. The banquet really didn't know what to say.

What did he think of in her heart? Doesn't he look like a man who doesn't even have a wife to buy something to eat? He didn't act so stingy. Besides, the previous Tang Tang spent more money per month than it is now. Now it is nothing to buy the money.

After thinking about it, the banquet gave Tang Tang a message: It doesn't matter, I want to buy it and buy it. The money is not enough to tell me.

After the past, the quarterly banquet suddenly became shocked. He actually said this to her. It seems that the couple is really talking. But it is not too strange between him and Tang Tang. This is before. Never before.

He seems to be mildly mild to her.

Tang Tang did not sleep when he received the information from the banquet. He was sitting on the bed with Ji Xiaoying.

Two people sat face to face, with a lot of high-calorie snacks bought in the middle.

"Baby, you can't eat this, Dad said when he left, can't make you gain weight again." Tang sugar talked to Ji Xiaoyu so seriously for the first time.

Ji Xiaoyan bit his little finger with pity, and he squatted on the small handkerchief. "Mom, I will eat a little bit. It doesn't matter if you eat a little."

I can't stand it because of his pitiful look. I want to give him a bit of food, but she doesn't want to violate the banquet. The quarterly banquet does not allow him to eat these things, especially at night, how can she Give him something to eat.

Hey, I blame her, I shouldn't take it out in front of him. Next time she wants to sneak it, but recently the little guy is not inseparable, and she has no time to steal.

Tang sugar has a headache. At this moment, the mobile phone rang. Tang Tang found that there was news on WeChat. He immediately opened it. It turned out that it was sent by the banquet. He not only blamed her for spending money, but also said that it was not enough. Look for him!

Scorpio, her husband is so good!

Tang Tangle's eyebrows are all smiles.

Ji Xiaoying probed a bit and found that it was Dad. He quickly asked: "What did Dad say?"

Tang sugar squeezed his little nose. "Dad didn't criticize me for buying snacks, so I didn't have enough money to find him."

Ji Xiaoying "oh", very sad to the fingers, "Why can you buy snacks, I can not eat. Dad is eccentric!"

Tang Tang hastened to explain: "Dad is certainly not eccentric, it is for you, because my mother is too thin, so I have to eat more, but you can't grow fat, or you won't be handsome."

Ji Xiaoyan flattened his mouth and looked at Tang Tang with a slight complaint. "You are not saying that I am handsome? You are not saying that you love me? Do you think that I am not handsome if I am fat? Mom, you are not It can be like this."