Chapter 2~

<3

~*~

~*~

After sparring with Clara I decided to go and check on the newbie of the group. I think they said his name was Lenore Hartfelt? I don't remember. Nor do I care too. Anyway I guess I'll go see what he has up his sleeve. I passed one of my buddies in the hallway and he tried to say hi, but like usual all he got was a head nod.

"Hey Kylo." He waved. I nodded and kept walking.

"Wait Kylo. Who are you looking for?" He asked. I just turned around and glared at him.

"The new kid." I say in a monotonous tone.

"Oh he's in the first living room." He says in his happy-go-lucky tone. I don't even say thank you, and I just walk away.

"Your welcome!" He yells behind me. I just ignore him and keep moving.

I made it to the first living room and I looked around for anyone I haven't seen before, and there he is. I found him. Huh, he doesn't seem to have that much potential, but maybe I'm just being an ass again.

"Lenore Hartfelt?" I asked.

"It's Leon Hartfelt, but yes that's me. Do you need something?" He asked. I just looked him up and down and nodded. I guess he does have some potential. He's tall, but not nearly as tall as me. He's got some build, but once again not as much as me, but he seems to be having his looks going out for him.

"You've got potential, but you need to be working out if you want to be the best of the best here. Go to the sparring room and I'll meet you there in two hours. You better train and take care of yourself while you're waiting. Do you understand?" I say quickly and strongly.

"Uhh. Yeah. Yeah, I understand." He looked confused but never the less he nods and grabbed his bag.

"Good. Now go." I snap at him.

"Yes sir." He says quickly and damn near runs out the room.

"I need a shower." I muttered.

I start the journey to my room, but on my way there I saw Clara talking to that kid in the hallway.

"Wait you mean you're the "Ezra"!?" He yelled in her face.

"The one and only." She smiled. I bet you her ego is being stroked like a cat right now.

"Oh wow!" He looked like one of those teenage girls who obsess over fucking Harry Styles.