Chapter 16~

<3

~*~

~*~

He smelt like pine wood and musk. I swooned simply from the smell of him.

"You're very beautiful. Welcome to the team Miss. Jones." He smirked. I blushed and decided to correct him a little.

"Clara is fine. You?" My smile full of confidence. He just stepped a little closer to me and brung his lips to my ear. His breathe fanning the side of my face causing me to take in a breath of air.

"Fisher... boss..." He brung his lips a little closer to my ear, "or daddy if that's your thing." He stepped back I was flustered, but I quickly regained composure and decided to play with him too.

"How about you call me daddy?" I smirked against his ear and took a step back moving on from this conversation.

"Where's my room." I spoke quick before he could even say anything to me. He rolled his tongue in his mouth and nodded his head towards one of his guards to show me my room.

"Thank you." I smiled mischievously and walked away with the guard and Kylo with my bags in his hands. I looked back for a split second and I saw him staring right at my ass. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. Men.

"Your room ma'am." The guard spoke softly to the point where I could barely hear him.

"Thank you...?" I was hoping to put a name to the face.

"Julian." He said before running off.

"Well thank you Julian!" I shouted after him and he just stopped and nodded his head before continuing to run away.

I sigh and I open my door and the room was... well what didn't it have I guess I should say. The bed was huge with curtains on the bed frame for privacy, they were white and flowed in the wind which was a huge contrast to the black bed frame. The floor was made of wood and the color worked amazingly with the rest of the room. There was a bathroom, a vanity, dresser, TV, night tables, a nook by the window so if I wanted too I could sit there and stare out the window with my thoughts. I sighed happily and plopped on the bed.

"This is perfect. If they keep this up I might not wanna leave." I lifted myself up on my elbows so I could see Kylo at the door. His jaw was clenched and his grip on my suit cases was tight.

"What's your problem?" I fully sat up on the bed before kicking off my heels and walking over to Kylo.

"Hmm?" I put my hands on his chest and ran them down to his abs. He stiffened and I saw his breath stop. I give him my best puppy dog face and he just sighs before looking away.