Chapter 35~

<3

~*~

~*~

After I told Kylo about my father... I immediately took it to Fisher. He needed to do something and I swear on my whole life; if he didn't do anything, I most definitely fucking would. Consequences or not. I will put an end to my fucking father.

I looked across the desk at Fisher and I can tell you this. He looks like absolute shit. It's like he hasn't slept, ate, etc. I guess me and him are in the same boat, so I'm praying he does the right thing here.

"Fisher... you and I both know that we need to put an end to Julian's killer." He flinched when Julian's name was mentioned. I sighed and leaned forward to touch his hand. He looked up at me and his eyes held so much pain and suffering... I could tell that he wasn't taking this well and neither was I, and Julian wasn't even my lover.

"Look, I'm going to be honest with you here... I was scared to tell you who it was... not because I didn't want to avenge Julian's death, but because I still love him even though he did the most fucked up things to me. He was the one who gave me a purpose, even though it isn't one I want. Fisher... my dad killed Julian." I finished and he snatched his hand back from underneath mine and looked at me with such hatred.

"Your father killed the only one I loved!" He grounded out and I moved back into my seat away from him, ready to accept any punishment coming my way. I deserved every single bit of hate from him, I know that. I kept this away from him because I didn't know if I was right... but I know now, and I hate that I kept this from him.

"I- I know and I am so sorry Fisher. I am so sorry." He just looked away from me and clenched his jaw. I sighed softly and looked down at my fidgeting hands.

"Where is he?" Fisher's voice shocked me out of my anxiety bubble.

"Somewhere near Lyon, sir." He nodded his head before running a hand down his face, sighing.

"Not too big of a population, but we have to be careful of civilians. Luckily for us, that's not a huge mafia area. We shouldn't start much of any wars from this." His French accent poking through his sentences every once in a while. He smiled sloppily at me and I could tell he's happy that my dad is somewhere where mafia is less active, but that also causes issues... why is he there then?

If he is not there for mafia, or even me, then why the fuck is he there. I started to become very suspicious of this whole thing. He made finding him so easy.

"Fisher... we have to be careful. My father... he isn't a careless man. If the reason why I found him so easily; and in a non mafia territory, is so he can attack us better, then I don't want to risk it. I loved Julian, in just the short amount of time I knew him, and I know you love him Fisher, but... we have to be careful. My father never makes mistakes, on accident anyway." Fisher furrowed his brows and his eyes seems to hold demons behind them.