Chapter 4~

Warning: mentions of puke and ED. So please skip this chapter if it'll trigger you.

~*~

~*~

After my mid life crisis, I sent Sarah home, and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning feeling like absolute shit. Like when I mean I felt like I was going to throw up a gallon of puke, I mean I felt like I was going to throw up a gallon of puke. I've never felt like this in my life before. How in the hell could I have gotten sick! I mean I guess it could've been from when I went to Russia to complete a request, and I didn't exactly bring the best clothes with me when I went. Entirely my fault for my sickness. I decide to call Julia and see if she can bring me medicine, but before I can even reach my phone I can feel myself start to gag.

I run over to the toilet and I dry heaved. I had completely forgotten to eat yesterday. Fuck. When was the last time I ate? I think it was... my eyes widen. It's been THREE DAYS! Fuck. I thought I was getting better. I guess not...

I've had troubles in the past with eating. At one point I was eating too much, then I just...stopped. I had gotten so skinny and malnourished that I had passed out during training and was rushed to the hospital. No one noticed because I was pretty good at hiding it, but I'm pretty sure Kylo is the one who called them, no one else cared about me like he did during that time in my life. Oh god I hope it's not back. I thought I was stronger than this disorder. I thought I beat it. Oh no. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I got up and wobbled over to the wall that connects mine and Kylo's rooms. I started hitting it as hard as my weak body could. And not even three seconds later Kylo was standing at my door.

"Clara open the door!" He yelled.

"I'm coming." I said weakly. I opened the door and immediately fell to the floor.

"Shit! Clara. What's going on?" He panicked.

"It's back Kylo." I sob.

"It's okay Clara. It's okay."

"The doctors said that this would be normal. Your recovery wouldn't be perfect. Look at me Clara." He said soothingly. I looked up into his eyes the best I could.

"You are amazing. You are trying your hardest and that's all anyone can ask for okay?" He said while rubbing a hand up and down my thigh.

"Okay." I said weakly.

"How long has it been since you last ate?" He asked, concern lacing his tone of voice.

"Three days." I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

"Three days wouldn't make you this weak. What else is going on?" He asked.