Wedding Chapter~

<3

~*~

~*~

As the wedding rolls around the corner, I can't help but wonder if we are able to do this. During the whole wedding planning process, we have been fighting each other often over the stupidest of things. Like for example, the wedding cake. We had argued over what flavor it should be because he liked the lemon zest cake, and I despised it. The same goes for the red velvet, chocolate cake that I preferred, he hated everything about it. We luckily agreed on the strawberry, chocolate cake, and since then it seemed to be only getting tenser between the two of us.

Flashback

"Just how dumb do you have to be to pick the red flowers to go with the purple lilies!" I yelled into Kylo's face, and I could see the anger bubbling up on his skin.

"Well, I would have picked the correct ones if you WERE EVEN THERE!" I jumped back in shock and pure anger. He did not just go there!

"You know good and damn well why I wasn't there! I was getting our shit together while you sat back on your ass and watched me do everything with nothing happening in your STUPID FUCKING BRAIN!" We were jumping down each other's throats thanks to the fact that we for one: haven't had sex in at least three months, as well as the stress from making sure our wedding was the most magical thing that anyone has ever seen. And for two: he feels the unnerving need to put his input into every single thing that I do. 'Clara don't do this', 'Clara don't do that,' 'Do this Clara,' 'This looks so much better here Clara.' I am sick of it!

If we cannot even plan our wedding out properly without attempting to kill each other, then how do we plan on making this marriage work?

"Do not even say that shit to me right now Clara. You know exactly why I haven't been able to do much!" He is right. He has been getting really sick recently from the stress of it all, but I still can't help but be angry at him! He gets to be sick and stressed, but I can't. Someone has to pull their weight, and I can tell that it is more than likely going to be me.

"You think I'm not sick! I am! But guess what Kylo..." I get all up in his face as I mutter these last words. The last words that I know will piss him off, "Someone has to pull up their adult panties and be the man around here." I growled in his face, and he immediately clenched his jaw before quickly pulling out his knife from his back pocket, putting it to my throat. He would never hurt me, but he felt the need to prove his point. I know you may think this is domestic violence, but trust me... I have almost shot him several times.

"Do it." I provoked him as the fire gleamed in his dark eyes.

"You do not know what you are doing. You choose to fight fire Clara?" He pressed the knife closer to my throat and I just simply grabbed his hand and pulled it closer to my artery.