Chapter 13~

Okay, there will be a warning on this one since it's not normal phone sex. Clara is on her period, so if you don't want to read her masturbating while on her monthly, then you may skip😊

 Clara is on her period, so if you don't want to read her masturbating while on her monthly, then you may skip😊

~*~

"Oh you do now? Tell me. What am I doing right now?" I heard a soft hum on the other side of the phone and I immediately knew what she was doing...

She was fucking masturbating to my voice.

~*~

I was shocked beyond belief. How did we go from a heart to heart talk to her moaning in my ear, calling my fucking name.

"Kylo... fuck." She squeaked out. Her voice became higher and pitchier when she was aroused and usually it would turn me all the way the fuck off, but with her? It was a turn on.

"Clara... princess, what the fuck are you doing right now." She giggled softly before whimpering in my ear.

"You know already~." God she is such a fucking tease.

"Actually I don't. How about you tell me." I rasped and I could tell this was definitely going one way tonight.

"Why should I- fuck, right there." She panted out her last words and my cock was rock fucking hard and I don't think it will go down any time soon unless I do something about it.

"Because you want me to tell you how much of a good fucking slut you are." I growled into the phone and she moaned on the other side.

"Yes." She moaned into my ear and I groaned with pleasure of hearing her pleasure herself, again.

"What are you doing princess...or should I say my little fucking slut?" Her breathing was picking up and I hear that she was going to cum soon.

"I swear to god if you fucking cum I will punish the fuck out of you when I come back." I gritted and she immediately stopped.

"I want to cum though. So fucking bad Kylo~ so fucking bad. Please. Oh fuck please." She begged for almost two minutes.

"Tell me what the fuck you are doing then." She huffed and began telling me, desperation is clearly enough.

"..... I'm fucking myself with my favorite toy..." She whispered it, almost like she was ashamed.

"Oh fuck. I can imagine you pounding that sweet pussy of yours just like how I would. Fuck me." I rubbed my now painfully aching cock through my pants.