Chapter 22~

That's the closest picture I could find of what the dining room looks like. Hope you enjoy!

 Hope you enjoy!

~*~

I sighed as I plopped down on my bed. Today was a very tiring day and I just want to sleep. Sleep sounds like the best option right now... sleep and a shower. Fuck I need a shower.

We killed over ten people today and I feel disgusting. I feel like there's just blood dripping down me. I feel like Abrahams kids are just throwing rocks and mud at me.

This job isn't for the weak. If you cannot stomach the fact that your killing someone that may or may not be extremely important to someone else is just... horrible. It is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy to do. It's painful and truly sickening.

I stretch my aching limbs and I rolled over onto my side to check the time. When I saw that it was a decent time for a shower, I hopped up and I grabbed some clothes from inside my suit case.

"Something comfortable for bed would suffice." I muttered to myself.

I pulled out a large t-shirt and nothing else. Like I said before, I hated wearing more than I had too to bed.

I undressed quickly out of my bloody clothes and I made sure the water temperature was good before walking into the warm water. I titled my head back, enjoying the feeling of the water running down my back. I looked down at my feet and watched the water run down my legs and into the drain.

I thought for a long time about what had occurred today. I killed someone who's kids are probably wondering where he is, I killed someone's son, brother, sister... I killed so many people today...

I'm exhausted.

I lazily wash my body before washing my dirty hair. I could feel the dirt from all the places I went too, as well as the sweat from all the extreme activity I put my body through, running down my back into the drain.

I felt at peace with myself knowing that this is one step closer to freedom. It's the only thing that kept me sane from killing people every day.

I sighed and I turned off the water, I stepped out of the shower, and I dried myself off with a towel before putting on my T-shirt and blow drying my hair.

I hate sleeping with wet hair, as well as the fact that I shouldn't. As soon as I slept with my hair wet it would frizz up and knot up like nobody's business, so I keep it as dry as possible, and I use silk pillows to keep it nice and fresh.

I've always taken pride in my hair because of how long and healthy it is. I've always been known to take care of my hair, and if anyone needed help, I was on it right away. Everyone in the mansion came to me when I came to the hair stuff, but when it came down to makeup and fashion, they went to my girl Julia for that.