Chapter 32~

Hello lovelies!! I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the love and support that my book is getting and that I'm sad to announce that the book will be coming to a close soon :(  We are getting close to the end and it's bittersweet, but I will cherish it because it gives me more time to focus on writing the other six or seven books I'm hoping for you all to enjoy! I don't know for sure when it'll end, but it will end hopefully before 40 chapters. Love ya and I hope you're doing well😘

<3

"Of course

"Of course. Anything for the women I love."

Huh!?

~*~

What the hell did he just say!? Did he just say that he loved me...? No. Maybe- maybe I am hearing things.

Kylo looks at me, hoping for a response. I'm just in complete shock. I can't move, blink, anything... I just- I don't know what to do.

"Huh?" Great. I sound like a fucking idiot. The corner of his mouth lifted into a slight smile, and I was still sitting there, bewildered.

"I love you." He came closer to my face, and I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. They slipped from my eye and fell down my cheeks. He loves me?

"Why are you crying princess? Do you hate me that much?" He looked defeated and I shook my head no quickly.

"I- I- I love you... too." Why is that four lettered word so damn hard to get out? He lit up like a Christmas tree and I immediately felt his lips onto my own. I moaned into his mouth, and he quickly let me go, looking at me with guilt on his face.

"I'm sorry. Are you hurt? Did I hurt you? I can't do this to you while you're still healing." He rambled and I laughed.

"I'm fine dumbass. When I'm healed the first thing, I'm doing is letting you fuck me raw. Yeah?" I bit my lip, and he closed his eyes, I'm assuming it's to gain composure of himself before he does it now.

"Fuck princess. You sure do know the words to say, hmm?" He placed both hands on each side of my face and rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs.

"You have a problem with that?" I purred and he chuckled softly, while running his tongue across the side of his inner cheek.

"You know I don't. God I can't wait for you to heal, baby." He smiled and I grinned back at him. He leaned his face closer to mine and I closed the space between us with a press of my lips against his own and I couldn't believe how happy I was to hear those stupid words come from his mouth. How long did I want him to tell me he loved me? Was it something I was hoping for even when I was a little girl? I have always had this obsession with Kylo and with using every method in the book to make him jealous. I would tell him the dumbest things, hoping for him to replicate my feelings, even if it was just once...